All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 2950 Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:21 pm 

Quote:
Can i make a suggestion if its not in the shiny beta yet! Its such a small thing but will make it so easy to set sliders . With the mouse over a slider could the cursor keys be used to set the slider position in tighter increments please ?
If you hold control and scroll the mouse wheel, it's possible to control it in smaller increments already. Sometimes you need to click on the slider for it to recognize the scroll wheel. This is when I choose to use the middle-click so I can select it without changing the value.

In the beta, holding control and then clicking will enter precision mode as well; then you just move the mouse horizontally.
Quote:
Quote:
I know there have been problems with copy/paste within VST in the past.
To be clear: are you able to type anything in the field? Or is that impossible as well?
The field doesn't accept any keyboard input. I have tried starting Audition as Admin but it makes no difference.
Do the control/shift modifiers for precision work for you at all in that case? Does it accept any keyboard input?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:44 am 

Argh! OK, so I went back and did a detail search of issues and found that I can't input using the keyboard into any field or any audio adjustments. I typically use the sliders (mouse) for adjustments (so I didn't notice this).
Right clicking and choosing "Type a Value" does highlight as it should in the different fields however my keyboard has no effect. It won't change anything (acts like it isn't connected). But if I hit my space bar the audio content will start to play.
I can however save preset settings/profiles without issue.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:16 am 

I am unable to run Stereo Tool - Winamp DSP plugin beta it tries to install 9.9.0 not 9.9.2 for some reason neither of the two x64 and x32 VST .dll will not load can anyone help please? Am sure it should be installing 9.9.2 not the previous version on this thread first post.

now in Streaming output i get an error An exception occurred in Audio Wrapper (Exception0xc00000005 at address 0x77867471 of c:zwindows\system32\ntdll.dll, read/write=0 r/w location=0xbb7f) offset info: 0x62560403

Note: from the installer window is shows Version 9.91 As in title ⇲

The actual file properties of the newly installed file show a much earlier version 9.0.0:

I have no cleared this streaming issue resetting and clearing back to original stereo tool.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:30 pm 

Okay, so I tried RadioBoss myself to see if I could figure out the DSP issue, and it loads just fine in the right version (32-bit). However, the GUI doesn't update when anything is clicked on (200% dpi scaling at 4k) and instead needs the window to be resized for it to redraw. Same for the 64-bit VST in the 64-bit version of Radio Boss.

edit: apparently it's just slow, and by the time I shrink and restore the window it's moved on to the next page or whatever?

Last edited by MrKlorox on Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:22 pm 

Quote:
Okay, so I tried RadioBoss myself to see if I could figure out the DSP issue, and it loads just fine in the right version (32-bit). However, the GUI doesn't update when anything is clicked on (200% dpi scaling at 4k) and instead needs the window to be resized for it to redraw. Same for the 64-bit VST in the 64-bit version of Radio Boss.
At the risk of repeating my self elsewhere I don't know what to add I think you will find if you get properties of what you installed it will be version 6.0.0 as it did in mine unless a new set has been uploaded to the first page of this post . Neither VST dll would load In my RadioBOSS all dll being version 6.0.0 version not 6.9.2 of stereo tool. I think I will have to wait for full version to come out. I tried it again in my radio boss it could not identify the ST driver ST-Enterprise_x86_Beta992-053 in c:\programs Files(x86)\Radioboss\Plugin.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:47 pm 

Well I just got it running if you call this this I have Geforce graphics card and its not even possible to navigate sections . What hae you done or why is this so slow ? I have been clicking on Application settings for 10 mins

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:52 pm 

Golly yep i cant paste in with ctrl V the license the interface is so slow and keeps beeping

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:58 pm 

How do i get back to 6.9.1 this is unusable in its current form I can count to ten on pressing something and it doesn't change it !

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:47 pm 

ok I got back to 6.91 bet of luck with this I think you need to put a warning on this that you need cray Apollo 2000 to run this :p

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:23 am 

@M-N: The VST's are not slow on Adobe Audition. I think it may just be a conflict with RadioBOSS for going slow, which I can confirm since I loaded the newest version today and noticed the same slow response with the newGUI VST (but not with the old GUI VST). I removed the RadioBOSS because it had audio issues playing my HD music (It tends to stutter a lot).

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 2950 Next