All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 124 25 26 27 2850 Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:22 pm 

Hi, I just download
vst_stereo_tool_newgui_64_BETA992-053.dll
but with SoudnForge Pro15, I'm not able to enter my License, no possibility to fill in the Field Register, the serial code is written into preset.
No problem with vst_stereo_tool_64_BETA992-050.vst3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:24 pm 

Quote:
Hi, I just download
vst_stereo_tool_newgui_64_BETA992-053.dll
but with SoudnForge Pro15, I'm not able to enter my License, no possibility to fill in the Field Register, the serial code is written into preset.
No problem with vst_stereo_tool_64_BETA992-050.vst3
In the meantime as a workaround, I believe the web interface is now capable of license registration. If that's an option, I would try using that approach. Otherwise you could rename the dll to something that may have already been registered like vst_Stereo_Tool_64.dll or something (depending on what you've done in the past).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:51 pm 

I tried installing beta dsp into my plugin/stereo_tool_beta but it could not be found by RadioBOSS I don't know why I wanted to try it alongside my current set up but it tried to overwrite it initially. What am i doing wrong

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:18 pm 

Dsp must be installed in the RadioBoss plugins folder. Otherwise RadioBoss does not see it. Make a backup of your current configuration and then overwrite the existing dsp.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:57 am 

Quote:
I tried installing beta dsp into my plugin/stereo_tool_beta but it could not be found by RadioBOSS I don't know why I wanted to try it alongside my current set up but it tried to overwrite it initially. What am i doing wrong
If Radio Boss is 64 bits then you don't will "see" the DSP plugin, because the DSP plugins are in 32 bits. You need to install the ST 64 bit VST2 version instead...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:19 am 

I decided to try vst_stereo_tool_newgui_64_BETA992-053.dll in Adobe Audition. No luck registering it as it won't accept anything in the field. The same for the last 10, NewGUI VST64 versions. :shock:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: I was able to register by going into the ini file and finding "Registration key=" to add my license, now it works :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:55 am 

Quote:
No luck registering it as it won't accept anything in the field.
Quote:
I'm not able to enter my License, no possibility to fill in the Field Register, the serial code is written into preset.
I know there have been problems with copy/paste within VST in the past.
To be clear: are you able to type anything in the field? Or is that impossible as well?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:56 am 

Quote:
Please refrain from posting off-topic questions here. This thread is for comments about the new GUI only.

Happy to see someone helping you out though, but please continue any further conversation in private messages.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:37 pm 

Quote:
I know there have been problems with copy/paste within VST in the past.
To be clear: are you able to type anything in the field? Or is that impossible as well?
The field doesn't accept any keyboard input. I have tried starting Audition as Admin but it makes no difference.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:11 pm 

Can i make a suggestion if its not in the shiny beta yet! Its such a small thing but will make it so easy to set sliders . With the mouse over a slider could the cursor keys be used to set the slider position in tighter increments please ?

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 124 25 26 27 2850 Next