All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 128 29 30 31 3250 Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:19 pm 

Are there any improvements to the accessibility of the web interface? When you changed the preset selection it became inaccessible to screen readers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:59 pm 

Dear Hans and Team: This is very good news. Are you interested in making this plugin In addition to the web interface we use for our screen readers for those of us who are blind and who use the keyboard for all uses, make our Jaws and NVDA screen readers finally have the ability to configure the stereo tool and that when in the configuration explorer stereo tool for our screen readers to read when you move with the tab key. I am your legal user and I am a user, as you know, of the fm standard license. I would be really grateful if you could enable direct configuration of stereo tools plugins in this new design. Another question is, if you haven't made it possible for it to be used with our screen readers in VST 3 plugins, can you enable the web interface by adding it to users for the vst3 .ini file? I am asking you this because I use rx audio for sound processing and in the next Update they will disable VST2 support and replace it with VST3 support because as they wrote in the answer to me that Steinberg
It no Dear Hans and Team: This is very good news. Are you interested in making this plugin In addition to the web interface we use for our screen readers for those of us who are blind and who use the keyboard for all uses, make our Jaws and NVDA screen readers finally have the ability to configure the stereo tool and that when in the configuration explorer stereo tool for our screen readers to read when you move with the tab key. I am your legal user and I am a user, as you know, of the fm standard license. I would be really grateful if you could enable direct configuration of stereo tools plugins in this new design. Another question is, if you haven't made it possible for it to be used with our screen readers in VST 3 plugins, can you enable the web interface by adding it to users for the vst3 .ini file? I am asking you this because I use rx audio for sound processing and in the next Update they will disable VST2 support and replace it with VST3 support because as they wrote in the answer to me that Steinberg
It no longer supports VST 2. However, I also use VST 3 and VST2 for radio boss, so it would be good if you could introduce a web interface to VST3. I did not find this .ini file in VST 3. Do you have Vst 3 plugins for download for this Beta version?
greetings from Sarajevo
Edin.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:40 pm 

In New GUI Win DSP, if the window is all the way to the right edge upon closing and reopening Winamp it moves to the left away from the edge causing a gap. The old GUI doesn't do this.

Attachments:
Gap.png
Gap.png [ 23.37 KiB | Viewed 1132 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:13 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Okay, something is weird. The AGC doesn't seem to be detecting input level changes when I adjust the pre-amp until I go into it and touch the target level (edit oops). Then it adjusts. Sub Bass Boost freezes if you adjust its threshold until you difference it.

edit: oops i meant Target Level, not Threshold at first.

edit2: Yeah, it's happening when I load this preset and turn up the pre-amp. I'll send it over.
Ah, I guess I broke that as well... Beta062 should fix this; it's almost finished building, I'm waiting for the Mac M1 build to finish to upload it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:14 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Could you tell Dmitry that their plugin window somehow doesn't care about WM_PAINT messages being sent to the child with RDW_INTERNALPAINT?
It's probably missing some window or class style (maybe CS_PARENTDC? I'm not that familiar with styles for parent windows)
I started a topic about the new GUI beta with this information.
Here's the thread and Dmitry's response: https://www.djsoft.net/community/thread ... lity.9085/
Quote:
Thank you for the info. I see this StereoTool is currently in beta. We'll wait until it's released and after that, if the problem still exists, something will be done about it.
Ok, since Tom has already created a workaround for it on our end there shouldn't be a problem anymore. Please check BETA062 once it's available.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:17 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Are there any improvements to the accessibility of the web interface? When you changed the preset selection it became inaccessible to screen readers.
We know; Tom is planning to change how the presets page works, so for now we're not going to fix that (you can still load and save presets via the old web interface, which broke but works again in BETA062). Go to IP + port / st, so sometihng like 127.0.0.1:8080/st for the old web interface.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:20 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Dear Hans and Team: This is very good news. Are you interested in making this plugin In addition to the web interface we use for our screen readers for those of us who are blind and who use the keyboard for all uses, make our Jaws and NVDA screen readers finally have the ability to configure the stereo tool and that when in the configuration explorer stereo tool for our screen readers to read when you move with the tab key. I am your legal user and I am a user, as you know, of the fm standard license. I would be really grateful if you could enable direct configuration of stereo tools plugins in this new design. Another question is, if you haven't made it possible for it to be used with our screen readers in VST 3 plugins, can you enable the web interface by adding it to users for the vst3 .ini file? I am asking you this because I use rx audio for sound processing and in the next Update they will disable VST2 support and replace it with VST3 support because as they wrote in the answer to me that Steinberg
It no Dear Hans and Team: This is very good news. Are you interested in making this plugin In addition to the web interface we use for our screen readers for those of us who are blind and who use the keyboard for all uses, make our Jaws and NVDA screen readers finally have the ability to configure the stereo tool and that when in the configuration explorer stereo tool for our screen readers to read when you move with the tab key. I am your legal user and I am a user, as you know, of the fm standard license. I would be really grateful if you could enable direct configuration of stereo tools plugins in this new design. Another question is, if you haven't made it possible for it to be used with our screen readers in VST 3 plugins, can you enable the web interface by adding it to users for the vst3 .ini file? I am asking you this because I use rx audio for sound processing and in the next Update they will disable VST2 support and replace it with VST3 support because as they wrote in the answer to me that Steinberg
It no longer supports VST 2. However, I also use VST 3 and VST2 for radio boss, so it would be good if you could introduce a web interface to VST3. I did not find this .ini file in VST 3. Do you have Vst 3 plugins for download for this Beta version?
greetings from Sarajevo
Edin.longer supports VST 2. However, I also use VST 3 and VST2 for radio boss, so it would be good if you could introduce a web interface to VST3. I did not find this .ini file in VST 3. Do you have Vst 3 plugins for download for this Beta version?
greetings from Sarajevo
Edin.
VST3 has the same setting as VST2, but everything is kept inside the program in which you load the VST3 plugin. So if that program doesn't give you access to the parameters outside of the GUI, I'll have to think on how to enable this, probably by creating a file somewhere to indicate to Stereo Tool that it needs to enable the web interface even if the VST3-parameters tell it that it's disabled.

For the stand alone versions we have added a command line parameter for this, but that obviously doesn't work for VST.

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:23 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
greetings from Sarajevo
Edin.
VST3 has the same setting as VST2, but everything is kept inside the program in which you load the VST3 plugin. So if that program doesn't give you access to the parameters outside of the GUI, I'll have to think on how to enable this, probably by creating a file somewhere to indicate to Stereo Tool that it needs to enable the web interface even if the VST3-parameters tell it that it's disabled.

For the stand alone versions we have added a command line parameter for this, but that obviously doesn't work for VST.
Dear Hans: Thank you for your reply. It would be really good if you made it possible in the vst 3 plugin to place the ini file in some other folder because some programs really don't allow accessing them. In the main, the most important thing is that you fix the possibility of changing presets in the web interface, because this is not possible for now in this new web interface. Greetings from Sarajevo. Edin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:39 pm 
Site Admin

BETA062 is available, for people using any beta's since 058, please update to this one, because a lot of stuff was broken in the compressors, AGC, Natural Dynamics, Auto EQ, Sub Bass Boost and I'm probably forgetting some. This didn't affect anything on startup, but changes in parameters weren't handled correctly.

New product: MicroMPX AM Reprocessor. This has a very specific purpose: Lots of stations in the US need to run both FM and AM, where the AM is basically what gives them the right to run on FM, but they need to transmit the same content, and 99% of listeners will be listening to the FM signal. So they would need 2 separate streaming methods: MicroMPX for FM and something else for AM. This Reprocessor takes the mono output from MicroMPX, lowpass-filters it, boosts the level a bit (since all the highs and stereo are gone) and then clips it - asyemmtrically if needed. It's clearly not the best possible solution - but it's very simple to set up. (If there's a lot of interest in this we might at some point create a MicroAM codec, that is explicitly NOT what this is).

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:07 pm 

Quote:
Ok, since Tom has already created a workaround for it on our end there shouldn't be a problem anymore. Please check BETA062 once it's available.
Hmm, nope. It's still not updating the window view when things are clicked or changed. DSP Beta 062, radioBOSS 6.2.1.0 x86
Sometimes minimizing, closing, or keyboard command moving it to the next monitor (DisplayFusion) will cause it to redraw. But It doesn't want to happen consistently.

But the 32-bit VST appears to work well enough.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 128 29 30 31 3250 Next