All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 1550 Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:11 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Can we get the 10s integration as a part of the ITU meter, or an option to select between the long-term integration and the 10s integration for display?
The ITU header has two meters.
The first one has the 'entire program' (long-term) variant.
The second meter is a double one: the slow moving part is the 3-second measurement, the fast moving meter is the 400ms measurement.
The old GUI now has an additional 10-second one. I was just seeing if that could be integrated into the new GUI as well. Be-it split with the entire program bar, or combined in the momentary and short-term bar. I understand if not.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:08 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Can we get the 10s integration as a part of the ITU meter, or an option to select between the long-term integration and the 10s integration for display?
The second meter is a double one: the slow moving part is the 3-second measurement, the fast moving meter is the 400ms measurement.
The old GUI now has an additional 10-second one. I was just seeing if that could be integrated into the new GUI as well. Be-it split with the entire program bar, or combined in the momentary and short-term bar. I understand if not.
The biggest issue is that we don't really know how to show which meter is which if we show all of them... It's easy enough to show all of them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:01 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The biggest issue is that we don't really know how to show which meter is which if we show all of them... It's easy enough to show all of them.
It simple and cant be simpler, separate option where you select two types. I already like that 2in1 bar, so 2 options where you can select wich two you want. Me personally will choose 10sec and 3sec.
Like this you have 1 bar that does not take space, like 5 in old gui. I would be happy to see that in old GUI too, i doubt since 2in1 bar already removed from old GUI.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:01 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It simple and cant be simpler, separate option where you select two types. I already like that 2in1 bar, so 2 options where you can select wich two you want. Me personally will choose 10sec and 3sec.
Like this you have 1 bar that does not take space, like 5 in old gui. I would be happy to see that in old GUI too, i doubt since 2in1 bar already removed from old GUI.
Makes sense. I'll check tomorrow if I can make a settings page that's only linked from the meter bar. If so I can just make a page with a reset button and 2 time interval settings.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:10 am 
Site Admin

BETA004 is posted. The window size issues aren't fully solved yet (they are probably ok if you're not using Maximized and "Full Screen" / "Full Height" modes). The Bypass button isn't there yet in the web interface.

Aside from the partial fix for window sizes (the rest will follow tomorrow), in the Enterprise version the "Restart sound cards" and restarting when the buffers get out of range are working now.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:26 am 

Quote:
BETA004 is posted
The links lead to a 404 at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:51 am 

I want to say that i use Enterprise version 9.84 beta27(32bit) on one transmitter with ASIO and Input2 (as backup audio) since it's posted on forum, and since then i have zero stops on I/O. Also buffers does not move.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:07 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
BETA004 is posted
The links lead to a 404 at the moment.
I've pulled release 004 for now, there's still a bug in the startup/window size behavior. Waiting for a fix for that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:38 pm 
Site Admin

BETA992-005 posted, this version fixes the window size/placement issues for Windows. Fix for Linux is expected tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:25 pm 

Quote:
AGC Band meters 1 and 2 are wider than bands 3 and 4 on the display when shrinking the viewport. I can't get this to reproduce consistently. Perhaps something to do with changing from 4 bands to 2 and back?
I'm now experiencing this with the multibands and ND. To replicate:

Start with 5 bands and enable the MB
Decrease bands to 1, click No
Increase bands to 5 again, No again

Bands 2-5 are half as wide as band 1 when the window is small (enlarging the window makes them look normal), when viewing the MB1 page. Changing pages sometimes changes this, but it doesn't fix it.

scale 75%, 4k @ 200% dpi, Window is 1/3 screen width. looks like changing the scale after this occurs forces it to recalculate and fixes it.

Attachments:
File comment: bands in meter bar width have inconsistency while small
Screenshot 2022-06-15 132423.png
Screenshot 2022-06-15 132423.png [ 17.19 KiB | Viewed 1490 times ]

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 1550 Next