All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 145 46 47 48 49 50 Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:50 am 

Quote:
We've put an external team on that, will let you know as soon as they've figured out what's going wrong.
Good to hear! Maybe just switch the control type to a standard list box or dropdown. Or is it that already? The dropdown in the old web interface seems to work mostly fine by the way.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:27 pm 

Quote:
Good to hear! Maybe just switch the control type to a standard list box or dropdown. Or is it that already? The dropdown in the old web interface seems to work mostly fine by the way.
Currently, in the new GUI of the app, it seems to be a different type of popover(s) from the normal one that shows up when you click Processing Overview, for example (or most other controls hidden behind a button).

In the web GUI, you click the presets button and a popover appears with Upload, Save, and Export cells. Below those are your preset categories in tab-like cells, then a search bar, with the individual presets in cells below that. However, when clicking one of the preset cells, a fancy different-looking popover shows up (which blurs the background instead of greying it out) with buttons that allow you to load certain aspects of the preset. I suspect this new fancy blurred popover is the one that is unreadable by the screen readers..?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:46 pm 

It is not possible to open a preset (file) in the Mac version of the new GUI.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:16 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
I use stereotool through and editing program which requires VST (standard). I can't remember how I update this. all I know is I need just a (.dll) erhm file, any thoughts?
Which application? That dictates which VST you'll need. It's likely a VST2 since it's DLL, but we don't know if it's 32 or 64 bit. And this will affect where you place the VST2 DLL. You can do a quick google to find the places you need to put the files.
Older version of wavepad and i'm not updating it because it works better. Buuuuut... probably as a result it can only take VST(1). 64bit is my version. The last number of times i went on 'softpedia' and downloaded it from there but I think they've changed so i can't even get it externally, I think once i had to download the whole stereotool program just to extract the .dll file but i can't remember how i even done that haha! Anything that helps would be appreciated :D Btw I currently have Stereotool version: 9.83.

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:47 pm 

Why not contact Freedom Scientific and NV Access the screen reader manufacturers to help you fix the problem with the presets window in the new interface?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:18 pm 

Quote:
Why not contact Freedom Scientific and NV Access the screen reader manufacturers to help you fix the problem with the presets window in the new interface?
I would but I'm pretty sure a bit of work may need to be done on StereoTool's end, sorry.
As for what I can detect with the screen reader, just a load/save button and an edit box for searching for the preset.
I know different companies exist for evaluating the accessibility of websites. Not sure if that would work on StereoTool though unless a copy was open to the public with it's web interface. I'll check around as to what the best company is for something like that and reply back.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:30 pm 

I can write you some that I use.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:29 pm 
Site Admin

No need to check, we have an address of a nearby company that does this, and the owner (who is blind) is a DJ at a local radio station. He was actually one of our test subjects for the first MicroMPX test.

This will come, but we're working on lots of things at the same time, so I can't telll you when. The presets page is going to change quite a bit so it doesn't really make sense to solve this now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:18 pm 

Thanks HVZ.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:42 pm 

Quote:
It is not possible to open a preset (file) in the Mac version of the new GUI.
This is still a current issue. Could this be fixed?

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 145 46 47 48 49 50 Next