All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 1650 Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:51 am 

Replying from other thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=32702&start=40#p71341
Quote:
- Why all sliders still does not have right and center click function? Same is for many places in old and new gui too.
I noticed this missing from the new GUI. Is this broken in the old GUI as well? I definitely use the old behavior of restoring the default/center values upon middle-click. That was a handy way to reset things one at a time. It would be cool if an entire cell could be reset at once in the new GUI.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:48 pm 

Quote:
I definitely use the old behavior of restoring the default/center values upon middle-click. That was a handy way to reset things one at a time. It would be cool if an entire cell could be reset at once in the new GUI.
Not all sliders can be reset: which ones can and cannot is a bit too arbitrary and on our todo-list.

The reset-behaviour in the new gui is as follows:
If a slider can be reset (be it to the preset default or the factory default) and the current value is anything else:
  • It will show the values that you can reset it to (only visually, maybe we could add the exact value)
  • You can reset it by either right-clicking (right click multiple times to toggle between preset and factory default if those values are different) or by clicking on the default-value marker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:49 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
AGC Band meters 1 and 2 are wider than bands 3 and 4 on the display when shrinking the viewport. I can't get this to reproduce consistently. Perhaps something to do with changing from 4 bands to 2 and back?
I'm now experiencing this with the multibands and ND. [...]
Thanks, I'll look into it. There seems to be something wrong with size initialization anyway, I just noticed this morning.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:51 pm 

To anyone waiting for a new build eagerly:
Sorry for the long wait, I've been stuck on stupid DPI and window state issues on Linux for the past 2 days. Drove me nuts.

I believe I've fixed the worst of it, there should be a new beta coming in today or early tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:15 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
To anyone waiting for a new build eagerly:
Sorry for the long wait, I've been stuck on stupid DPI and window state issues on Linux for the past 2 days. Drove me nuts.

I believe I've fixed the worst of it, there should be a new beta coming in today or early tomorrow.
So, I ran a build last night and while everthing worked fine on Tom's Linux system, it did not work well at all on mine - different Linux versions apparently behave differently. Anyway, we have it working on both systems now (with some minor quircks on mine), build will be posted in about 3 hours.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:52 pm 
Site Admin

BETA008 is posted!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:04 pm 

Beta 008 new GUI opens after installing then closes it and wants to restart it does nothing (a clean installing after I have delete the ini.)

Last edited by Daniel1988 on Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:10 pm 

I also get this message when I want to remove ST

Attachments:
Stereo tool map.jpg
Stereo tool map.jpg [ 47.5 KiB | Viewed 1286 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:08 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
That looks like it's still running but not showing a GUI. You should be able to kill it from Task Manager. Before you do anything, can you make a copy of your .ini file and send it to me?
It's probably called C:\Users\username\stereo_tool.ini .

Also, did it work with the previous beta? Because then we know something must have broken in between.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:31 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
That looks like it's still running but not showing a GUI. You should be able to kill it from Task Manager. Before you do anything, can you make a copy of your .ini file and send it to me?
It's probably called C:\Users\username\stereo_tool.ini .

Also, did it work with the previous beta? Because then we know something must have broken in between.
I emailed you the ini. no issues in previous beta's

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 1650 Next