All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 141 42 43 44 4550 Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:20 am 

Quote:
I think what Hans meant is, could you explain why an average user would want to fiddle with the FM lowpass frequency?
I can reverse the question and ask why an average user would need to fiddle with the FM section at all - if it is not needed or licensed, why clutter the inteface with it.

Why was I asking? It wss turned on in a preset. It was also turned on in a saved profile I was using on the non-GUI version. Could not find it to run it off.

The only addition I noted was that Stereo Carrier settings / Levels and RDS carrier settings / Levels would - and why opening these by default would cause any addtional visual space issue.

Ross

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:56 pm 

Would it be possible to enable the space bar to close errors instead of requiring a mouse click? Sometimes the errors pop so fast that I can't get behind them and disable the trigger in time without a little effort. It would be handy to be able pre-position the mouse over something and then press space to get rid of the error box so I can click my target immediately.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:51 pm 

yes its better ....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:14 pm 

Okay, this one's weird. So I don't know how to repeat it, but I somehow got my mouse wheel inverted in the main window in 10.02 beta 10.

-What I did before this was I clicked the Meters Overview button, then opened the settings in a web browser on my other monitor.
-Then I pressed F11 in ST to go fullscreen then moused over to my web browser and adjusted the Zoom and Compactness on the app Settings page to see what it needed to fill out the monitor with meters.
-Afterward I left the settings intact then went to the Advanced Clipper page by clicking on the meter, and expanded all cells with the key combo. (not sure at which point I toggled back to window with F11)
-Now rolling backward on the mouse wheel moves the page content down instead of scrolling the view downward, and vice versa.

I'll keep trying to replicate this.
edit: Aaaand after restarting the app, it's stuck inverted now.
edit2: beta 11 fixes it again

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:09 pm 

yes ...in new beta Latest version - Beta 10.02-011 (December 2 2022) has fixed it...it works...we will see...P.s by mistake i post it here....and was about Changes 10.02-011 (December 2 2022):
Added MAC support (not everything works yet, for example you cannot use the keyboard. Coming soon!
Fixed wave zooming
Fixed and optimized spectrum stretching on large hi-res displays
Improved performance meter behavior
73 HANS

Last edited by cbs1 on Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:10 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Would it be possible to enable the space bar to close errors instead of requiring a mouse click? Sometimes the errors pop so fast that I can't get behind them and disable the trigger in time without a little effort. It would be handy to be able pre-position the mouse over something and then press space to get rid of the error box so I can click my target immediately.
Escape should do that.

Quote:
Okay, this one's weird. So I don't know how to repeat it, but I somehow got my mouse wheel inverted in the main window in 10.02 beta 10.

-What I did before this was I clicked the Meters Overview button, then opened the settings in a web browser on my other monitor.
-Then I pressed F11 in ST to go fullscreen then moused over to my web browser and adjusted the Zoom and Compactness on the app Settings page to see what it needed to fill out the monitor with meters.
-Afterward I left the settings intact then went to the Advanced Clipper page by clicking on the meter, and expanded all cells with the key combo. (not sure at which point I toggled back to window with F11)
-Now rolling backward on the mouse wheel moves the page content down instead of scrolling the view downward, and vice versa.

I'll keep trying to replicate this.
edit: Aaaand after restarting the app, it's stuck inverted now.
edit2: beta 11 fixes it again
Ah, that makes sense. Tom was working on support for inverted mouse wheel scrolling (which is an option in Windows, and the default setting on Mac). So I guess something broke.

Quote:
yes ...in new beta Latest version - Beta 10.02-011 (December 2 2022) has fixed it...it works...we will see...
What exactly was fixed? I went back 10 pages but I don't see any other messages from you in this thread...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:08 am 

Hi! In version 9.92 the AoIP LiveWire+ input works fine, but in version 10.02-BETA011 the refresh rate of the meters is very low. In the new GUI version it is even lower and ST gets non responsive when switching between different inputs.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:25 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Hi! In version 9.92 the AoIP LiveWire+ input works fine, but in version 10.02-BETA011 the refresh rate of the meters is very low. In the new GUI version it is even lower and ST gets non responsive when switching between different inputs.
Ah, found it. The AES67 (and libVLC input as well) inputs were not notifying the framework that there was new audio available.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:51 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
And another one:

Since BETA 004 i notice regular buffer overflow - restarting sound cards messages. That never happened during the last years on my setup
(a combination of VAC and Voicemeeter on top of ASIO Hardware)
Can you send me your full settings in a PM? The ones that you get if you do a SAVE -> EXPORT ALL, or just the .ini file.

This is exactly the thing that I hoped wouldn't happen... But replacing the I/O layer is pretty risky, which is why we waited until now to do it.

I can confirm that with BETA 11 the buffer issue is solved.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:10 pm 

Quote:
Try Escape

Also: which errors keep popping up in this way? Because there should probably be a bit of delay on them reappearing.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 141 42 43 44 4550 Next