All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 26 Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:38 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Enterprise win10x64 075

Normal buffer restarts repeatedly if the setting to ignore high frequencies above the lowpass is enabled. Should I send an ini?
Yes, please do. I've just tried it here and I don't see anything weird.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:54 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Enterprise win10x64 075

Normal buffer restarts repeatedly if the setting to ignore high frequencies above the lowpass is enabled. Should I send an ini?
Ok, looking at your settings, I think the issue is that the latency setting is very low. The "Ignore high frequencies above" setting changes the buffer filling behavior, because the audio is processed in slightly differently sized blocks. If you make the output buffer a bit larger it should be ok. (On my pc, it just jumps between 1/6th full and all the way full all the time - yours might be different depending on your sound cards).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:31 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Enterprise win10x64 075

Ok, looking at your settings, I think the issue is that the latency setting is very low. The "Ignore high frequencies above" setting changes the buffer filling behavior, because the audio is processed in slightly differently sized blocks. If you make the output buffer a bit larger it should be ok. (On my pc, it just jumps between 1/6th full and all the way full all the time - yours might be different depending on your sound cards).
Thanks for looking into it! So this shouldn't be a factor whatsoever in the plugin versions, right?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:35 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for looking into it! So this shouldn't be a factor whatsoever in the plugin versions, right?
Well it could still affect the behavior if the buffer is very small.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:39 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't understand. Is the buffer size not "locked" in the plugins? And you aren't talking about the processing latency size, right?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:40 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't understand. Is the buffer size not "locked" in the plugins? And you aren't talking about the processing latency size, right?
The program in which you load the plugin has a buffer as well - if it uses a sound card.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:19 pm 

Quote:
I assume you're talking about the old web interface? I've added it to the todo list. The interface code has been rewritten and it doesn't do exactly the same as before anymore - but the JavaScript code for the old web interface has not been updated yet.
I just tried again in beta 73. Same result. Not sure if this is high-priority though.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:00 pm 
Site Admin

Oh, it should work now. We've released this version earlier today (we'll update the site on Monday). See viewtopic.php?f=14&t=33353 - I'll create an official release post once the site has been updated.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:07 am 

Hi:
This bug persists
Quote:
Problem with multipath configuration.
When activating the Multipath option and closing StereoTool, once it is reopened, the option always appears disabled.

ST 9.92 B48 - Standalone - 64bit - Windows 10 Home
Attachment:
Multipath.jpg
Multipath.jpg [ 45 KiB | Viewed 5306 times ]
Best regards from Chile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:33 am 

Sliders:
Reduce stereo phase differences
Reduce stereo separation to

are the way around. If you "reduce" it, you actually increase it.
Attachment:
2022-10-28 10_29_28-2022-10-28 10_28_31-Clipboard.jpg
2022-10-28 10_29_28-2022-10-28 10_28_31-Clipboard.jpg [ 16.59 KiB | Viewed 5169 times ]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 26 Next