All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 926 Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:07 pm 

Quote:
Aggressiveness is *identical* to the global release speed control, so there were 2 sliders that did the exact same thing. That's why we removed it. The AGC stuff sounds like a bug, I'll have t check what's happening there - if those sliders do something they should be visible.
yes, i figured that is why you removed it but, the actual setting is still in the settings file and i kinda liked the aggressiveness slider since you could see the multipliers moving as well as easily observe the attack/release numbers in MB's after moving the slider (would be nice to have this, perhaps hold a key and adjust one band, it will adjust the others to be the same value instead of having to adjust each one individually to be the same value).
as far as the AGC, what i mean, the window adjustment in current AGC, affects the window adjustment in legacy AGC, but, there is no window adjustment in legacy AGC (there used to be) - so this is a good thing (for me), since i can avoid manually editing the setting file to attain the window adjustment that i want for the legacy AGC (that i use).
also, where is this "global speed control" ? is that processing > quick adjust > attack/release speeds ?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:44 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
oh, i kinda likes the old meter behavior, the new one is sort of backwards when it operates (9.92 beta 5).
Oops, that was broken. Will fix it in the next build. This direction-in-which-meters-are-drawn thing is really WAY more difficult than it should be (mainly in the old GUI)...
FM/LL buffer bar and ITU reversed too, input 1/2 buffer bar does not even work. De-Esser still does not have button to be disabled fully.
Is this BETA005? What I saw was that the ITU and Low Level Boost meters were inverted, but everything else looks ok here. I'm uploading BETA006 now with fixes for ITU and LLB.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:46 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
also, where is this "global speed control" ? is that processing > quick adjust > attack/release speeds ?
I meant the "Release Speed Multiplier" setting. Release speed x 2 is identical to aggressiveness 2.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:00 pm 
Site Admin

BETA008 is available. Hopefully all the inverted meters are fixed now. Wasapi didn't work in the Enterprise build, it does now. Mac Enterprise build is still running...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:07 am 

Where can I find the Progressive Release on the AGC? I scoured the new GUI and didn't find anything. I only learned it existed by looking at my license features in the new GUI. But since this is a general ST question, I didn't post this in its thread.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:34 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Where can I find the Progressive Release on the AGC? I scoured the new GUI and didn't find anything. I only learned it existed by looking at my license features in the new GUI. But since this is a general ST question, I didn't post this in its thread.
That shouldn't have been there... Sorry! (Unless someone thinks having something like progressive release on the AGC would be useful?)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:40 pm 

I get this message Beta 009

Attachments:
GUI NAN.jpg
GUI NAN.jpg [ 34.11 KiB | Viewed 1820 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:17 pm 

Where "Show RF spectrum" button gone? Also why it's ON by default?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:35 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Where "Show RF spectrum" button gone? Also why it's ON by default?
That's combined with the other" heavy to draw" things, such as ITU1770 levels. You can find it under CPU & Latency -> Screen updates -> Hide CPU heavy monitoring.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:22 am 
Site Admin

BETA011 is posted.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 926 Next