All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 26 Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:23 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Hi Hans. I didn't see a PM. (It may have been caught in my spam folder and deleted.)

I hadn't been loading every Beta, just the several I mentioned before. The first problem I had was with BETA 35, which was the Beta I loaded after 29.

I have kept a VST DLL file in a folder in one of my drives for several years now. I just add each BETA I download to that file/folder. Should I start a new folder? Or should I delete the old .ini file completely and start over? How do I change the latese .ini file?

I appreciate your advice. I know I still use the old Adobe Audition 3 VST2. It does everything I need it to do, nothing more,nothing less.

Ted Alexander
w8ixyw8ixyw8ixy@gmail.com
I don't think there's a spam filter on PM's? There's a "Private messages" section of the forum (you can see it on top of the page), ucp.php?i=pm&folder=inbox . I have also just mailed you the same thing.

I'll compare 029 vs 035 once more.
Quote:
I just add each BETA I download to that file/folder.
In that case, each version has its own ini file already, so that cannot be the issue (that explains why the .ini file I got from you seemed to be so old). The only thing that *might* possibly be an issue is any settings that Audition is keeping. But I don't know if it does that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:55 am 
Site Admin

Thanks to Ted who let me log in to his system (at 5 AM my time, lol), BETA070 is available with that VST issue solved. Also several improvements to the new web interface (it's smaller so it should load faster).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:47 pm 
Site Admin

BETA072 is uploaded. Biggest change is the new web interface, which is partially rewritten to reduce it so it should load much faster on slow connections. Also, the MicroMPX encoder now checks if any RDS signal is actually a valid RDS signal, if not it won't transmit it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:51 pm 
Site Admin

Posted BETA073, this is the release candidate. I have one remaining issue that I want to look at but that one won't require a new beta build. If anyone sees anything weird, please report it!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:58 pm 

Why "Safe drawing" uses 100% time in GUI?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:06 pm 

Enterprise, for a number of betas, has shown a KANTAR watermarking licensing error even though I don't think I have anything it's based on enabled. Do I need to send an ini?

And the auto-start with windows thing for UAC-enabled systems was busted for me. I had to disable it entirely for this to work.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:31 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Why "Safe drawing" uses 100% time in GUI?
Oh, it doesn't. If you look at the actual CPU usage it's almost nothing, it spends its time waiting to update the display line by line. Don't enable it unless you have a very good reason for it...

Quote:
Enterprise, for a number of betas, has shown a KANTAR watermarking licensing error even though I don't think I have anything it's based on enabled. Do I need to send an ini?
Oops , that should not have been enabled at this point anyway. I've removed it.
Quote:
And the auto-start with windows thing for UAC-enabled systems was busted for me. I had to disable it entirely for this to work.
That's what that one bug post was about i assume? I need to check what's going on with that, but it's not a new issue so I'll do that later (this one needs *way* more feedback from people using it before we can release any changes).

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:30 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
That's what that one bug post was about i assume? I need to check what's going on with that, but it's not a new issue so I'll do that later (this one needs *way* more feedback from people using it before we can release any changes).
Yes. Bojcha's solution of disabling LUA entirely was what it took. Been running administrator for like ever for real-time priority, so that's not it. And UAC was previously nerfed to all but being disabled.

I understand people need to give feedback about it first. Ask about the EnableLUA 0 registry key and UAC conditions for those who use it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:03 am 
Site Admin

I'm uploading a 074 beta now without the Kantar stuff in Enterprise (will be there in a few minutes); no other changes.

Edit: Whoops. I was just going through things to see if everything works, and the old web interface was broken because some numbers changed. Fixed, so I'll post another beta before releasing this.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:42 pm 

Enterprise win10x64 075

Normal buffer restarts repeatedly if the setting to ignore high frequencies above the lowpass is enabled. Should I send an ini?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 26 Next