All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 26
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:16 pm 

I use the 32bit Version of v9.92 in VST.
The VST streams out µMPX.
As "SendToWinamp" Option I have "De-Emphasized version of FM Output"

When I start my Broadcast Automation Software is started the VST is initalized in the background and the streaming starts.
But: The streaming output is NOT de-emphasized, in fact is has the 50µs. This lasts until I open the GUI of Stereo Tools. Then instantly without doing anything else the de-emphasis is applied. So maybe there is an issue that some parameters are only set when the GUI is shown.
You can listen to a recording here:
https://files.fm/u/5u8n3rcap
First it starts with preemphasis. After 25 seconds i open the GUI and then the deemphasis kicks in.
It's a bit ugly, because when the PC reboots for whatever reasons (Windows Update) and I forget to open the VST GUI, my stream has too much heights.

Is there any chance for a fix?

Best regards,

Christian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:50 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Sliders:
Reduce stereo phase differences
Reduce stereo separation to

are the way around. If you "reduce" it, you actually increase it.

2022-10-28 10_29_28-2022-10-28 10_28_31-Clipboard.jpg
Hi,
It says "reduce to" (not very visible since there's not enough space), so setting the sliders higher does less, and setting them all the way to the right does nothing anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:51 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
I use the 32bit Version of v9.92 in VST.
The VST streams out µMPX.
As "SendToWinamp" Option I have "De-Emphasized version of FM Output"

When I start my Broadcast Automation Software is started the VST is initalized in the background and the streaming starts.
But: The streaming output is NOT de-emphasized, in fact is has the 50µs. This lasts until I open the GUI of Stereo Tools. Then instantly without doing anything else the de-emphasis is applied. So maybe there is an issue that some parameters are only set when the GUI is shown.
You can listen to a recording here:
https://files.fm/u/5u8n3rcap
First it starts with preemphasis. After 25 seconds i open the GUI and then the deemphasis kicks in.
It's a bit ugly, because when the PC reboots for whatever reasons (Windows Update) and I forget to open the VST GUI, my stream has too much heights.

Is there any chance for a fix?

Best regards,

Christian
Hi, we need to look into this; opening the GUI *should* have no effect on the audio at all. I've added it to our todo list for the current beta's.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:15 am 
Site Admin

Confirmed. In fact, the pre-emphasis only disappears when you've moved the mouse over the window. Looking into it now.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:05 pm 

apologies for posting in an old discussion thread but it appears all of the URL's for downloading at the top of this discussion thread are 404 not found.
i prefer using the last stand alone 9.92 64 bit beta 75, was there any additional beta releases beyond the stand alone 9.92 64 bit beta 75 ? like a beta 76 ?
if so, i would like to "upgrade" my beta 75.
i am not interested in using the ongoing beta 10.xx release as 9.92 is very stable and efficient my current use and i enjoy the old GUI.
thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:08 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
apologies for posting in an old discussion thread but it appears all of the URL's for downloading at the top of this discussion thread are 404 not found.
i prefer using the last stand alone 9.92 64 bit beta 75, was there any additional beta releases beyond the stand alone 9.92 64 bit beta 75 ? like a beta 76 ?
i am not interested in using the ongoing beta 10.xx release as 9.92 is very stable and efficient my current use and i enjoy the old GUI.
thank you.
9.92 has been released, so you can just download the released version from the site.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:56 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
thank you.
9.92 has been released, so you can just download the released version from the site.
thanks.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 26