All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 6:58 pm 

This looks exciting and I'm looking forward to when it is released :-)

Looks like you guys are doing a great job as always!

https://www.thimeo.com/blog/beta-testing-the-new-gui/

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 7:01 pm 
Site Admin

This link was briefly visible for testing, it's gone now - but we're planning to post the first beta and a link to this blog post later tonight (and then we'll be gone for a few days, since tomorrow is a public holiday here most of us will probably have a long weekend).

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 9:07 pm 

Quote:
This link was briefly visible for testing, it's gone now - but we're planning to post the first beta and a link to this blog post later tonight (and then we'll be gone for a few days, since tomorrow is a public holiday here most of us will probably have a long weekend).
Thanks Hans! It sounds like you guys have been working extremely hard in the background to make this happen :-)

If an ARM 64-bit Linux build is posted later tonight, I will definitely be testing it on my Raspberry Pi 4 which has been running ST 9.90 24/7 without any issues for internal LAN streaming purposes.

I am particularly interested to see how much more I can squeeze out of the Pi and also to play around with the GUI on both desktop and mobile versions of Safari.

If we don't speak again, have a great holiday and I hope you and the team all enjoy a nice long weekend (those of you in NL at least!)