All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:37 pm 

i managed to install stereo tool standalone version yesterday but up to now can not figure it out how to connect the soundcards. am using win 10 sound drivers. how do get it work with other players like AIMP player or Virtualdj? is there a manual showing step by step configuration? am quite new to this software and don't know anything. please help me

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 1:10 am 
Site Admin

Hi, if you're using AIMP, you probably want to use the DSP plugin version of Stereo Tool which can run _inside_ AIMP. I don't know if VirtualDJ supports plugins, but if a program doesn't, then you need a program like Virtual Audio Cable (paid) or VB Cable (free) to route audio from another program to Stereo Tool. In the other program, choose for example "Virtual Cable 1" as the output sound card, and in Stereo Tool, choose that same virtual cable as input. These programs basically create a virtual sound card, that you can output to and input from.

For VirtualDJ, I quickly googled and found this post: https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/178846 ... al_dj.html

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 7:08 am 

Thanks for the information. So where exactly must I set VB cable driver? Is it under FM output or Normal output in stereo tool? Because I am experiencing an error saying “ input channel 1 is used twice” when I try to select the audio driver!! Please help me with screenshots showing where to set the input and output of this Audio driver to get it done.