All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject: Re: Stereo Tool 9.50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:52 am 

Is another beta version coming out soon? I completely understand if not, a stable was just released.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:08 pm 

"percentage in time of processing" klopt niet met wat je insteld. Bij de troughput instellingen werkt het wel goed.
Als je 2 cores ingeeft gaan er geen 2 balkjes bewegen.
ook zie je soms dat de procenten niet meer leesbaar zijn.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:13 pm 

Quote:
Is another beta version coming out soon? I completely understand if not, a stable was just released.
hmm hvz gets real busy and doesn't always post the Beta release page right away.
Give him some room and he will but for now I think Beta 9.51.007 is current. (Most regulars know how to find the current releases without them being posted)
Stereo Tool - Windows 32-bit standalone (013)
Stereo Tool - Windows 64-bit standalone (013)
Stereo Tool - VST2 32-bit (013)
Stereo Tool - VST2 64-bit (013)
Stereo Tool - VST3 32-bit (013)
Stereo Tool - VST3 64-bit (013)
Stereo Tool - Winamp DSP 32-bit (013)
PhoneBooster (013)

Last edited by Valiant on Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:34 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:27 am 

Can AES67 input (48kHz) be used as input while FM is on ASIO?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:33 pm 
Site Admin

@Bojcha: Yes

@KevGP, Valiant: There was nothing interesting to post a new beta, mainly STX stuff that nobody can test except the people who are currently testing STX boxes (and I've sent them updates).

@anton: Wat bedoel je met "wat je instelt"? Andere issues zijn bekend, worden opgelost in nieuwe GUI.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:57 pm 

De keuze wat je hebt 2 cores, 4 cores. Als je bijvoorbeeld 2 cores instelt dan zie je grafisch maar 1 balk met de processor percentage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:19 am 

Quote:
How(?), it seems i just can't make it to work. Sound goes slow, wich is telling me that resampling simply does not exist or doing nothing, Even ST crashes. Asking this since i would probably make (change to) AES links in near future to ST-FM-PC, all works fine till i actually enable AES67 and set FM output to 192kHz+Asio. There are more questions, like, will input2 work then, what samplerate it need to be.. etc.
Also i have hard time to use input2 too with VAC MME/KS/etc, and FM output Soundcard Asio in same time. Needed to enable input sync wich does not do job well, but kinda works. It fills Asio input And reboots buffer after some time, wich is telling me that something is really wrong in resampling area, making all this inputs actually unusable when you have 192kHz Asio output.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:06 pm 

Quote:
Can AES67 input (48kHz) be used as input while FM is on ASIO?
Hello!
And is possible to have a way to choose a normal output by Livewire aswell?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:28 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
How(?), it seems i just can't make it to work. Sound goes slow, wich is telling me that resampling simply does not exist or doing nothing, Even ST crashes. Asking this since i would probably make (change to) AES links in near future to ST-FM-PC, all works fine till i actually enable AES67 and set FM output to 192kHz+Asio. There are more questions, like, will input2 work then, what samplerate it need to be.. etc.
Also i have hard time to use input2 too with VAC MME/KS/etc, and FM output Soundcard Asio in same time. Needed to enable input sync wich does not do job well, but kinda works. It fills Asio input And reboots buffer after some time, wich is telling me that something is really wrong in resampling area, making all this inputs actually unusable when you have 192kHz Asio output.
You need to set the sample rate (under sound cards -> samplerate) yourself. The reason is that we don't (yet) check the information about the stream. We just decode the samples, but if the sample rate is wrong, there's no way (again, yet) for us to see it. Which also means that (now) you can't use it with 192 kHz ASIO.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:51 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You need to set the sample rate (under sound cards -> samplerate) yourself. The reason is that we don't (yet) check the information about the stream. We just decode the samples, but if the sample rate is wrong, there's no way (again, yet) for us to see it. Which also means that (now) you can't use it with 192 kHz ASIO.
So answer is "No" and not "yes". We sure need to set 192kHz for FM output no matter is it asio or whatever. Inputs are in 100% cases not 192kHz, they are usually 44.1 and 48kHz. So how in the future will this be fixed? Practically input2 (used with with different samplerate of input1) and AES are not usable if we use FM output.

I have clients that asks me, how to receive e-mail if no-audio, or no-mpx, how to make backup link, how to play backup audio if no-link, etc.. and i cannot make any of that for them. I offered Reverb but they are not interested.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next