All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: 9.40 some GUI errors
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:07 pm 

Hello,
Long time ago i`m not participant for anything. But i now saw some things. x86 standalone.

Look at the pictures

Error 1 : "Current AGC" : There is no space between "AGC" and "Stereo" monitor windows like others have.
Compatability thing is a little messy.

Error 2: it`s all clear, again little messy.

Error1
https://ibb.co/VTg8frz

Error2
https://ibb.co/Qf1WKGh

Sorry, i cannot upload them here(big size). They are 269kB and 199 kB...

Post subject: Re: 9.40 some GUI errors
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:10 pm 

I would like to add that in the Web Interface, when choosing a preset, the one above the one you select is actually loaded.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:39 pm 
Site Admin

@DJ-DOGGY, 1st problem not fixed (I can't find what's wrong, and we'll get a new GUI soon anyway). 2nd problem is solved, that setting should have been hidden in Digital mode.

MrKlorox: I don't see it here, can you check in the native GUI what it's showing there? It seems to work fine here, I've tried multiple categories.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:15 pm 

WebGUI bug confirmed here too.
Running ST on a Mac and remote from a Mac with Chrome.

Select presets from "Recent Preset Files" and it selects the preset above the one you select. From the buildt-in presets it selects as expected.

Regards,

MrDonT

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:17 pm 

Quote:
MrKlorox: I don't see it here, can you check in the native GUI what it's showing there? It seems to work fine here, I've tried multiple categories.
Upon further inspection, it seems to only happen in the Recent category, and only in the web interface. As you can see from the snippet, if I want to choose "ty-mic2," I'd have to click "tv-tbvoice," which is then reflected as "ty-mic2" in the native GUI. This happens in both the 32-bit Windows VST and Stand-alone versions.
Attachment:
st-wint.png
st-wint.png [ 42.93 KiB | Viewed 7009 times ]
I only found this because I was doing some A-B tests. Perhaps this does not go here, but in the new GUI, it would be awesome to be able to undo (no not THAT "Undo" ;) ) your last processing change. I'm just talking about typical CTRL+Z stuff. Even if a history is too much to keep, a simple toggle between the current and most recent change would be greatly appreciated. Or Better yet, one undo/history per module. For preset authors, it would be a multiple click saver to not have to save/load a preset/module every time you changed something, and wanted to check back.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:44 am 

Quote:
@DJ-DOGGY, 1st problem not fixed (I can't find what's wrong, and we'll get a new GUI soon anyway).
Hans, may be it`s a resolution dependant

Try set to 1280x1024 or 1024x768 and see if the problem is there.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:51 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
@DJ-DOGGY, 1st problem not fixed (I can't find what's wrong, and we'll get a new GUI soon anyway).
Hans, may be it`s a resolution dependant

Try set to 1280x1024 or 1024x768 and see if the problem is there.
I think Hans meant that he's having trouble finding the code that causes that visual inconsistency. And he's not going to look at fixing it in the current graphics code since a new graphical user interface is being created. This is my interpretation.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:24 am 
Site Admin

Yes, indeed. I tried fixing it and nothing worked, then I gave up on it instead of spending more time on it...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:47 am 

i noticed another thing; when having the bass EQ on 2 band the xovers are in the bass band.
setting it to 3 or 4 band and applying default crosses gives no longer bass bands only... xovers are devided over whole spectrum...