Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:40 am
|Latest version - Beta 002 (July 8 2020)
- SST/STX PRESETS *
- ACR wat doen we met fase bij kleine delay?
- Clipper bug fixed when using lower CPU modes, "Also lows" without "Also highs" failed.
- ABE GUI BUSY
- Update presets Wes/DCM
- Reported exception in Declipper
- Check Stokkemask Use Area 100% does something at input level around -80 dB. -> Display-only effect caused by edge issues when using multi-threaded (wrapped) calculation for input, but not for output. Ignore.
- SST: Multiple instances BUSY
- Improve Advanced Limiter shape (Bojcha) -> Problem is not what it seemed to be! There's a memory problem between chunks of audio, solution is to keep track of what happened in the previous block, and keep the previous audio.
- Stereo Tool: Multiple instances
- Disable stereo widening when detecting low bitrate MP3s
- Make final clipper (at least partially) do what Bass Clipper does, with harmonics control and Asymptotic mode?
- Add a checkbox under Delossifier that makes Absolute Highs fix the highs.
- STX: Verify high frequency tilt behavior
- VST3 new NAN issue - waiting for CPU info (doesn't happen here).
- Russian/Bulgarian translations don't work on 4K displays!
- STX: Create built-in presets. Initial set added
- Put Declipper presets in ST. Selecting one with "APPLY" overrules all existing settings.
- Linux Jack 64 9.37 on Debian 9, stereotool shows once in main cable connector twice in the "patch pannel" is this intended behaviour? If so what is the difference?
- BS412 bug: For Quality > 100, the compressors are off by a few dB (probably 1.5x or 2/3rds).
- How to synchronize HD? THU
- Try immediate release combined with release hold?
- Measure HifiBerry stereo separation -> Improved from 35 to 55 dB. Make RC work with Ignore high frequencies -> Later
- AGC classical music settings
- Loudness project
- Complaint: All (Normal, LL) outputs in Linux go to FM
- Tom aan de Stegge remarks email 30 september 20:23 - change many defaults
- Support rewindowing with different Quality/Size settings. Will give better HPF performance and make lower CPU load possible, and PPM patch points.
- Linux command line version with AES67 input so output can be streamed - seems to be useful... Other options (run a script for the output) might be easier.
- Finish 9 - final uMPX file name issue -> In next 9 update.
- Figure out how to display NMEA/pulse status in GUI. -> Waveform and jitter-view for pulse detection in detail view, GPS in stream, NMEA data, NMEA readable, Pulse detected flags.
- PhoneBooster make multi-threaded if needed (it probably is, esp. for Pi)
- PhoneBooster make Pi version
- Add something to get now playing content from file (but: first figure out how, could be via a separate program or something).
- Streaming output can hang - calls probably need to be moved to a separate thread. ???
- MicroMPX needs exception handling, just in case.
- WatchCat replace files instead of placing them elsewhere. For playout systems.
- WatchCat add CMD /C
- Thimeo School
- ABDP remove stuff that's no longer needed? BUSY for low CPU
- Optimize ABDP
- Input and output gain for command line version (like for sound card)
- Dynamic adjustment of priorities
- Sooth effect
- Crash ProppFrexx
- Update Omnia.SST presets
- AES67: Add WheatNet
- Create file when input fails
- Installer: Make installer aware of programs like MediaMonkey, AIMP, .....
- HD delay
- Document JSON interface
- Documentation: "Processing" page contains all kinds of BS412 info - why?
- Declipper L/R noise
- Declipper handle resampled audio better (upsample, find oversampling spikes, then detect based on what remains)
- Console version: Read sample rate and bit size from WAV header
- # bands selections should allow option to insert a band instead. Or ask what to do when you change it.
- AES67 thread affinities and priorities
- Add resampler
Latest version - Beta 015 (July 1 2020)
- ACR Stereo:Added "Flip phase" button that seems to sound better, we don't really understand why though.
- STX/SST: Add ACR to web interface
Latest version - Beta 014 (June 30 2020)
Latest version - Beta 013 (June 26 2020)
- ShoutCast now uses ICY protocol (before it used the IceCast HTTP protocol, which oddly worked on the servers we tested with... -> On another ShoutCast server Icy works, HTTP doesn't so this must be correct.
- PEM file works if you use SSL (HTTPS server), you can download a PEM file from https://curl.haxx.se/docs/caextract.html
- Disable gates when switching presets
- Added proper ShoutCast support (it was possible to use ShoutCast before but you had to fill in some things differently.)
- Added IceCast/ShoutCast HTTPS server support, but you need to give it a certificate file.
- MicroMPX encoder: Removed rate limiter on/off swtich. There's no good reason to ever turn it off.
- WatchCat: Use taglib1, which should support all ID3 text fields.
- STX: Upload preset was hardcoded to go to 172.22.16.101 in 9.50.
- STX: UECP settings missing
- STX: MB and AGC meters were wider in touchscreen interface, and had a scrollbar due to that.
- STX: Output scope added
- STX: Switching AES/EBU between 44.1/48 and 176.4/192 doesn't always work, requires a reboot.
- STX: RDS: EON, UECP and MONITORING missing.
- STX: Shorten names, remove unnecessary duplicates.
- STX: Metadata, Visible data, Traffic info, Alternative frequencies, Packet order, EON, UECP, Monitoring
- STX: Re-enable ACR, including saving on/off.
- STX: Web interface: Bug fix: Title sometimes shown in wrong location.