All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:23 pm 

Hi. No, sorry I'm using a regular 1080p screen with the standard 100% dpi scaling. I suppose it could be a BaOne VST host bug. Come to think of it some settings windows don't appear for some VSTs if they don't have a GUI built in. However There is a DPI scaling option in BaOne I messed around with while messing around in a forced 4k setting. I don't remember how well that worked, but I can give it a try.

In Audacity (sorry I don't have a real DAW yet) the window is not resize-able but it's properly filled when using ST. However when using Declipper 3.01 or 3.02 you get an image similar to the one I posted in a window that also cannot be resized. --- Okay suddenly upon reopening 3.02 in Audacity it fills the window properly, as if fullscreen mode was enabled. 3.01 did not replicate this behavior.

edit: Alright I Just tried in REAPER, and all but 3.01 appear to resize appropriately, for the most part. 3.02 never collapses back to its smaller form once resized (the oscilloscopes refuse to go back down under like 1437 pixels wide, or so). Cannot resize to a window smaller than the ST default size in reaper unless full screen mode is selected.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:49 pm 

Hans, will you be updating the http://www.perfectdeclipper.com/ page to host your latest version of the declipper? It still has the older 3.01 version. That way, we don't have to page through that thread/post in this forum.

Thanks,

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:48 pm 

when I read about this "reverb", honestly, I jumped from the chair ... :roll: :roll: :roll:
I installed 9.35 and I have to say that the "artistic" effect of this reverb is very nice and mono compatibility is perfect ...

the advantage that I immediately noticed when listening is that the classic effect of phase shift on the mp3 files seems to have disappeared completely, something that was emphasized with the classic stereo effects.

so it seems very positive.

in the coming days I will listen carefully with overlapping voices live.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:56 pm 

Hi, I think a found a bug in the Final Clipper, When the "Grain" option is on I get a flat response highs, But when off i get a rolled-off high-end. From what i understand should this be the otherway round? I'm using dsp version 9.35

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:10 pm 

Quote:
AGC gate detection after AGC. Ok, I can put that in for testing. But I still think that this will cause more problems than it solves.
Will it be soon?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:13 pm 

Awkward that there's no announcement on the product forum that there was a major product release. I just happened to see someone's facebook post about a new version... I came to this thread, same beta version, then looked at the main website, clicked Downloads and then finally saw it.... That's a broken communication pipeline/process...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:39 pm 

Quote:
Awkward that there's no announcement on the product forum that there was a major product release. I just happened to see someone's facebook post about a new version... I came to this thread, same beta version, then looked at the main website, clicked Downloads and then finally saw it.... That's a broken communication pipeline/process...
You're right... :cry:
I'm in 9.35 beta 21 yet... What happened with the communication here?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:36 pm 
Site Admin

Sorry, we were in a rush before the IBC. With 3 new products that we're showing there.... I'll make a post about those in a moment!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:24 pm 

Quote:
Sorry, we were in a rush before the IBC. With 3 new products that we're showing there.... I'll make a post about those in a moment!
Thanks Hans and have fun!