All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 1317 Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:07 pm 

Hans, where can we get the updated declipper plugin? Looks like the perfectdeclipper.com website hasn't yet been updated.

Thanks,

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:34 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Hans, where can we get the updated declipper plugin? Looks like the perfectdeclipper.com website hasn't yet been updated.

Thanks,
Ah, sorry, I keep forgetting about that. I'll post it here first for testing, if it's stable I'll upload it there.

https://www.stereotool.com/download/dsp ... er_302.dll
https://www.stereotool.com/download/vst ... er_302.dll
https://www.stereotool.com/download/vst ... 64_302.dll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:35 pm 

Quote:
Ah, sorry, I keep forgetting about that. I'll post it here first for testing, if it's stable I'll upload it there.

https://www.stereotool.com/download/dsp ... er_302.dll
https://www.stereotool.com/download/vst ... er_302.dll
https://www.stereotool.com/download/vst ... 64_302.dll
Hans, thanks. I'll check it out and update.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:48 pm 

So far, I had some screen size issues. I'm using VST-32 inside of BreakawayOne. I had to maximize the window, then bring it back down to see all the settings fit correctly. Otherwise, it's fantastic! I'll update as things move forward.

Thank you so much!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:21 am 

I have the same issues as timmywa, also using BreakawayOne's VST host.

My question is which clipper is being used? If the standard clipper, why? If I'm not mistaken one has to purchase the advanced clipper to purchase the declipper or delossifier or run it as a VST. Or is Perfect Declipper different in those regards?

Also would Absolute Highs fit in the premise of PD as a product? It always seemed like the delossifier and AH were brothers in different bands.
[EDIT: Oh I see, Reconstruct Top Part is the AH equivalent for the PD delossifier?]

Thanks!
Ty

Edit2: The warnings pertaining to features not in PD (Low Level Input Warning about the Noise Remover or AGC, etc) pop up.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:11 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
I have the same issues as timmywa, also using BreakawayOne's VST host.

My question is which clipper is being used? If the standard clipper, why? If I'm not mistaken one has to purchase the advanced clipper to purchase the declipper or delossifier or run it as a VST. Or is Perfect Declipper different in those regards?

Also would Absolute Highs fit in the premise of PD as a product? It always seemed like the delossifier and AH were brothers in different bands.
[EDIT: Oh I see, Reconstruct Top Part is the AH equivalent for the PD delossifier?]

Thanks!
Ty

Edit2: The warnings pertaining to features not in PD (Low Level Input Warning about the Noise Remover or AGC, etc) pop up.
Ah. That 2nd thing (warnings) is fixed now.

About the window size: Are both of you using a 4K screen?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:49 pm 

Quote:
No, sir. I'm using a 1080p monitor and a 1920x1200 monitor. The VST also doesn't want to fill the window in Audacity. If I recall one had to enable Full Screen Mode in the configuration for some of the older but still fairly recent ST builds for it to fill the BreakawayOne window, before it was fully fixed.

Speaking of settings usually found in the Configuration tab, could we get more features from the User Interface section imported to PD? Specifically I mean draw scopes at half height or skin options. I like Kermit Green because it's close to the color scheme for BreakawayOne.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:21 pm 

hi hans,

I tried on the backup PC and everything works correctly (9.32) the strange thing is that I only installed the new version of stereo tool on the main machine, something must have happened in windows, because physically in the control panel / sounds I don't see more audio in input than julia, I tried to uninstall and re install the julia drivers but the problem persists, in the next few days I will try to clean the windows registry, re install everything, if it doesn't work I will be forced to format.

sorry for the false alarm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:46 am 

Quote:
Ah. That 2nd thing (warnings) is fixed now.

No, 1080p display. Once I maximized the window, then restored it, I could see all the items correctly.

Are you uploading updates to the declipper plugin somewhere? Or, better question, are you actually updating it, currently?

And thanks again, Hans. I am grateful you added the new framework and azimuth correction, it is now a complete, IMHO, plugin.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:51 pm 

Hello Hans, today i downloaded version 9.32 and now i have no output sound anymore using asio4all.
Can i downgrade to 9.31?
Thanks, Mart

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 1317 Next