All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 615 Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:36 am 

Hi Hans

Stereo Tool 9.12 BETA007 - Windows 64 bit Stand Alone

GUI - Enabling separate process streaming adds something to the end of the display (small orange bar?) but is too small to work out what it is there for.
Attachment:
ST9.12-BETA007 Normal Out Display.JPG
ST9.12-BETA007 Normal Out Display.JPG [ 24.94 KiB | Viewed 18242 times ]
Does not affect the operation, although one does not know what that does to know if it should or not! :D

Ross

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:26 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Hi Hans

Stereo Tool 9.12 BETA007 - Windows 64 bit Stand Alone

GUI - Enabling separate process streaming adds something to the end of the display (small orange bar?) but is too small to work out what it is there for.

ST9.12-BETA007 Normal Out Display.JPG

Does not affect the operation, although one does not know what that does to know if it should or not! :D

Ross
Ah! I should probably clarify that one. It lights up if there are 2 processing chain active (so it's not a setting that you can change!).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:27 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
It probably does..... Unfortunately I forgot to backup the code for version 005 and I can't find the error location in the code :( . Just to make sure: I assume that this happened when you turned Bypass *OFF*? Since ProcessingChain shouldn't even be active in Bypass mode.
Hi Hans
Yes - correct, but the error code did not come up immediately. I was at the computer for around 30-60 seconds after going into bypass, got called away (work commitment) and came back 2-3 hrs later with the error showing.

Today with BETA006 I have had the following come up...

ST9.12-BETA006 Idle No Audio.JPG

This was with ST in processing mode but no audio (hence processing) occurring.

Ross
Do you have a C:\temp directory? If so, there should be a file there called StereoTool_Exceptions_Log.txt . Could you send that to us? I expect that there's another error that causes this one.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:45 am 

Quote:

Do you have a C:\temp directory? If so, there should be a file there called StereoTool_Exceptions_Log.txt . Could you send that to us? I expect that there's another error that causes this one.
Yes - contents sent in PM.

Ross

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:54 pm 

So the VST 64 plugin is now executable. But there are some problems with the display. Firstly, the display is so large that everything is not visible, and this completely overlays important control elements. If you scale the window, the area that is faded over flashes. It looks as if parts are rendered that should not be rendered at all.

I once attached a GIF that shows the problem well. If you resize the window, you will see in white the area where there are still controls. However, these are completely blended by the StereoTool.

But it seems to be purely due to StereoTool, because if I choose another VST3 plugin, then everything works normally, see second picture.

Attachments:
melodyn3.PNG
melodyn3.PNG [ 44.78 KiB | Viewed 18216 times ]
vst3.gif
vst3.gif [ 219.08 KiB | Viewed 18216 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:22 am 

Quote:
Hi Hans

Heres another on in Bypass (came up after 15 mins or so).
Attachment:
ST9.12-BETA007 Bypass 15mins.JPG
ST9.12-BETA007 Bypass 15mins.JPG [ 25.98 KiB | Viewed 18104 times ]
---
EXCEPTION OCCURRED IN ProcessingChain Thread (Exception 0xc0000005 at address 0x7ff63c7a493e, read/write=0, r/w location=0x0). Offset-info: 0x7ff63f47d809
EXCEPTION OCCURRED IN release_ss: index >= 0 && ss[index] == s
EXCEPTION OCCURRED IN ProcessingChain Thread (Exception 0xc0000005 at address 0x7ff63c7a493e, read/write=0, r/w location=0x0). Offset-info: 0x7ff63f47d809
EXCEPTION OCCURRED IN release_ss: ss_inuse[index]
EXCEPTION OCCURRED IN ProcessingChain Thread (Exception 0xc0000005 at address 0x7ff63ef054da, read/write=1, r/w location=0x1280). Offset-info: 0x7ff63f47d809

Hope that helps!

Ross

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:57 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Hi Hans

Heres another on in Bypass (came up after 15 mins or so).

ST9.12-BETA007 Bypass 15mins.JPG

---
EXCEPTION OCCURRED IN ProcessingChain Thread (Exception 0xc0000005 at address 0x7ff63ef054da, read/write=1, r/w location=0x1280). Offset-info: 0x7ff63f47d809

Hope that helps!

Ross
Wow, it's something in the analog compressor code (which really makes no sense in bypass mode - but it's clear that that's where this is coming from). I haven't touched that code in quite a while though. Can you send me your FULL settings (via a PM) so I can try it here?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:00 am 

Hi Hans,
I have a bug in 9.11 (stand alone 64b) and above (in laste beta version) when I use Input2 as Backup 'switch to this if input 1 is silent'. when stereotool start, it start input1 and input2 simultaniously. It's not always the case. I have the problem at the 2 transmitters site. rollback to 9.00 and no problem at all.
Input 1 is a streaming coming from aimp, Input2 is winamp with local content. It may be because at start of ST, streaming is still bufering and then no audio on input1 ??? I have try at home and some times when I start ST without audio on input1, ST start with nothing and only after 5.0 sec, input2 start. That's the correct behaviour, and when input1 audio comes, input2 stop.
But sometimes (offen) when ST start with input2 audio immediatly and then when input1 comes, the 2 audio are added.
Can you please look on the code why ? you change may be something in the code when you introduce BIMP ?

Thanks
Stef

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:44 am 
Site Admin

Stereo Tool 9.12 BETA010

Windows 32 bit:
Windows stand alone: https://www.stereotool.com/download/ste ... 12-010.exe
Winamp DSP: https://www.stereotool.com/download/dsp ... 12-010.exe
VST 2: http://www.stereotool.com/download/vst_ ... 12-010.dll FAILED!
VST 3: http://www.stereotool.com/download/vst_ ... 2-010.vst3 DOES NOT WORK ON MY END SO PROBABLY BROKEN

Windows 64 bit:
Windows stand alone: https://www.stereotool.com/download/ste ... 12-010.exe
VST 2: https://www.stereotool.com/download/vst ... 12-010.dll
VST 3: https://www.stereotool.com/download/vst ... 2-010.vst3

CHANGES:
  • VST3 plugin doesn't work in vMIX - fixed something...
  • Added new bass filter (not yet finished)

OLD CHANGES:
  • VST3 64 bit plugin fixed (32 is probably still broken)
  • RDS: UECP: Site and Encoder address were swapped. Fixed, not tested.
  • Optimize Stokkemask post filter
  • CPU load 100% in web thread Linux?
  • No ASIO asserts in debug mode
  • Group 15B also send 4x on TA start (was only doing it on end).
  • Added odd/even harmonics selection in Basstardizer (was only odd before).
  • Nicer input sound card open error handling (softer beeps, retrying and restarting added).
  • RDS: Add PIN to interface
  • VST3 plugin
  • Volume display FM output seems wrong when streaming output is enabled with separate processing. Almost certainly only GUI issue.
  • Noise gate windows audible
  • Auto-select 192 kHz FM output sound card as default
  • No PIN EWS
  • Look at text alignment
  • Split RDS features in standard and advanced RDS (EON, AF method B, ECC, EWS, ODA - TMC etc)
  • RDS AF method B
  • RDS AF method B via UECP Probably done but can't test it now.
  • White screen in generic plugin - was caused by wrong #ifdef
  • I/O and BIMP missing in web interface.

TODO:
  • Finish Bassmathijzer: Add better HPF, tilt, non-lossy adder, update name to Immersive Bass, updated presets.
  • RDS: Remove dynamic memory allocations when the PS/RT/PTYN strings are modified. Pre-allocate enough memory once.
  • RDS UECP: Add support for multiple UECP encoders with different port addresses.
  • RDS UECP: Add support for multiple site/encoder addresses. BUSY, WAITING FOR FEEDBACK.
  • Add Mathijs' new preset
  • Check new installer script
  • Is VST3 ok in vMIX after the latest build?
  • MicroMPX: Add manual (how to setup)
  • Glitch when turning Bypass off
  • Linux MicroMPX version
  • 1024x600 screen misses VU meters
  • AAX plugin
  • Right-click tray icon bypass is bad
  • Dutch Moose schelle vrouwenstemmen
  • Linux-version MicroMPX integration in ST.
  • Pi 64 bit builds on the site
  • Support for more than 32 ASIO channels
  • Automate generating MicroMPX licenses
  • Automate generating The BIMP licenses
  • Backup audio doesn't go to LQLL
  • Finish Kantar tests and integration
  • Brian, NAB
  • VST for DJB
  • MicroMPX: highs idea BUSY -> Find beta testers TEST STOKKEMASK EFFECT TOMORROW
  • Test sound card
  • Linux multiple instances
  • Matrix stereo widener BUSY, problem with suddenly loud stereo (goes down in level, makes everything pump - badly). Try running L+R with a slower attack speed, if that doesn't sound good, remove it.
  • Fake stereo idea
  • Cntrct IN
  • Show warning when using MME with wrong sample rate
  • Add a popup for buffer overrun/underrun (also for suspicion)
  • Bug report: Linux version uses 100% CPU on one thread, even in bypass mode (must be sound card thread?) -> Not here. Not sure what's going on.....
  • Test ProppFrexx Windows 2012 server issue-
  • Declipper: Put startup in system tray back in Declipper (at least in the Winamp plugin version).
  • RDS: EON: Support for other type of AF frequencies?
  • RDS: RT end at \n
  • uMPX encoder/plugin: Sound card speed message
  • Add MagicRDS AF method B support
  • Noise in declipper issue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:01 pm 

Somthing went wrong whith latest beta... ;)

Attachments:
Naamloos.png
Naamloos.png [ 10.87 KiB | Viewed 16366 times ]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 615 Next