Stereo Tool 9.02 is available!
These are the changes since 9.01:
- Delossifier: Detection of false positives reduced.
- Multiband compressors: Added multiband clippers.
- Sound card and MicroMPX packet speed correction: Improved and simplified. More robust and most constant.
- RDS: MagicRDS support: Supporting hex numbers for AFCH=.
- RDS via UECP: Added EON (Enhanced Other Networks) support.
- RDS via UECP: Added Slow Labeling Groups support.
- RDS via UECP: Added support for ODA (TMC traffic information, paging etc).
- RDS via UECP: Added support for IH (InHouse) groups.
- RDS via UECP: Added support for EWS (Emergency Warning System). Code is not yet validated!
- GUI: Input level meter could flash.
- GUI: Output scope ran too slow and could lag behind in certain situations.
- GUI: Added support for displaying MicroMPX encoder errors.
- GUI: Added (not found) to missing sound card in menu (for example when loading a preset from someone else).
- GUI: Add clear error message if sound card that doesn't exist in the system is selected.
- GUI: Increase VST window size to 1500x843.
- Sound cards: Added 30-60000 Hz and 10-80000 Hz sweep tones for testing.
- Bug fix: GUI mouse move priority was too high in stand alone version, could cause hiccups on slow 1 or 2-core systems.
- Bug fix: Mac VST plugin didn't work.
- Bug fix: Fixed NAN logging error.
- Bug fix: With all meters running, was reaching the maximum number of meters allocated.
- Updated and added presets.
- MicroMPX SST/Stereo Tool integration: Only allowed "Ignore high frequencies" value is now 19200.
- MicroMPX SST/Stereo Tool integration: Encoder did not get activated with FM output running in ASIO mode at 44/48 kHz. Works now, but FM output plays silence.
- MicroMPX: Added stream password protection.
Note: MicroMPX is not yet included because we need a bit more feedback before releasing the new version and the integration in Stereo Tool. Soon though! If you want to use it anyway, you can make it available by creating a file "MicroMPX.unlock" in the directory from which you run Stereo Tool.