All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 815 Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:16 am 

Could we get a reset on the Application Settings for the skin? As far as I can tell, the easiest way is to save your preset, Reset All Settings, and load everything but the skin.

EDIT:Actually, all things that have a load/save checkbox need to be able to be reset.

Also, I notice when adjusting the buffer, there's no way to adjust by 1ms. There's 0.1ms (CTRL), 10ms (SHIFT), but it doesn't go by 1ms when no modifier is held.

It would also be very handy to have the Synchronize with HD slider in between the HD and FM output cells instead of hidden in the More FM Output Settings.

Quote:
Quote:
This is what I mean. You see only two symbols. The third one you can't even see while its aktive. There should not only be symbols here, but also recognizable switches as such.
Where is this???
Yeah, is this in a plugin, standalone? If I had to guess, I'd say it looks like a skin bug on the Title Bar Color purple showing as black. I know the VST3 has a skin bug that the devs can't replicate that crept in after it suddenly disappeared from the VST2. If using a plugin, what is the plugin host application and OS?

EDIT2: Here's the Default Skin in case anybody's is messed up. No settings are included outside of the skin. Try loading this and see if it looks like it's supposed to.
Attachment:
File comment: Here's the Default Skin in case anybody's is messed up. No settings are included outside of the skin.
DefaultSkin.sts [4.08 KiB]
Downloaded 150 times

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:09 pm 

Seems we had really a broken skin. With the default one it looks much better.
Thanks for youre support. And yes, we use a vst2 plugin.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:35 pm 

Quote:
And yes, we use a vst2 plugin.
Glad the skin fixed it. If it happens again, you know what to do.

However, it would be great if we knew what host (daw/playout/other software) the plugin was being used in so the devs could narrow down this issue. Also what OS and version of the plugin (32/64 bit)?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:39 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
And yes, we use a vst2 plugin.
Glad the skin fixed it. If it happens again, you know what to do.

However, it would be great if we knew what host (daw/playout/other software) the plugin was being used in so the devs could narrow down this issue. Also what OS and version of the plugin (32/64 bit)?
We do use RadioBOSS on W10 with 32bit-VST2-plugin.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:07 pm 

Under FM signal settings, OUT spectrum is not showing right. It has some strange jumps, most visible around the pilot and RDS, may be incorrect drawing or wrong detecting for drawing the display.
The real output signal is OK on my side, but you may check it too.

I`m talking about Stand alone 32 bit. May be check others for the same.

Attachments:
ST error1.jpg
ST error1.jpg [ 34.46 KiB | Viewed 3516 times ]
ST error.jpg
ST error.jpg [ 33.3 KiB | Viewed 3518 times ]

Last edited by DJ-DOGGY on Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:26 pm 
Site Admin

BETA006 is posted. We had some urgent issues to solve the last 2 days, so very few changes that were based on reported issues in this beta. We'll probably continue with reported issues tomorrow, although we might also finalize changing the IP address (for STXtreme and Pi) from the web interface first.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:08 am 

Quote:
In the audio input section I'd like to see options for speakers to be included without having the need to use virtual cables to route. I was thinking something similar to Rocket Broadcaster. There's input for mic and separate application source.
I second this.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:52 am 
Site Admin

BETA008 is posted. Only change is that IP address of STXtreme can now be changed via the web interface.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:39 pm 

Out of topic, just a little :)

Is it possible to implement the same behaviour in the new skin, just like in the old one was?

In the old skin - if you hover over each slider, it is possible to raise it or lower it with scroll wheel.
However in the new skin you must firstly click on each slider and then it lets you to change it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:25 am 

Quote:
Out of topic, just a little :)

Is it possible to implement the same behaviour in the new skin, just like in the old one was?

In the old skin - if you hover over each slider, it is possible to raise it or lower it with scroll wheel.
However in the new skin you must firstly click on each slider and then it lets you to change it.
I brought this up with Tom a while back, and this was his reason: In the old skin, there was no vertical scrolling. In the new skin, you don't want to be scrolling the screen and then accidentally adjusting a setting that suddenly appears under your cursor. Thus, middle-clicking and then adjusting with the mouse wheel (and ctrl or shift) is the way they expect you to interact with it.

edit: However, I wonder if there could be a key to press (Alt for example) that would enable this classic behavior; bypassing the need to click into a slider while disabling the vertical scrolling behavior while held.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 815 Next