All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 1450 Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:43 am 

Quote:
[...] Advanced Clipper’s bass clipper [...]
Quote:
Input, ND, IB, TB, SBB meter bars seem inverted. Also Natural Dynamics no longer has orange in the meter bar. 9.92 beta 1
I already knew I introduced a regression when I pushed the changed that caused this... Should've asked Hans to hold off. My bad.

I've been trying to consolidate the code behind scaling for single meters, double meters and actual scale numbers.
The goal is to make their start, end and steps easier to implement and clearer in code.

However, I didn't realise the scope of how much (seemingly unrelated) stuff was inferred from these values. Like coloring, inversion, etc.

Will try to fix it before the next beta.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:46 am 

Quote:
I use the FM Output as a secondary output, but I don't have a Transmitter enabled, so the FM bar is darkened and disabled. Should the FM meter bar even be shown if the FM Transmitter is disabled?
If by "FM bar" you mean the meter for the output (that we call FM Output), then it shouldn't be darkened/disabled when you're still using it. Regardless of the state of the transmitter.

An output is an output. If you're using it, the gui should tell you about how its doing.

Could you DM me a screengrab to show me exactly what's happening?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:13 am 

Quote:
I'm glad to hear you were able to successfully leave, lol!
Have thought about moving back, honestly. Not the worse place in the country. California's prices are sky high for example.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:30 am 
Site Admin

992-BETA002 posted. Meters should be ok again, FM stuff in the meter bar is hidden if FM isn't enabled.

Feedback wanted: For meters with a small range, we have now added scale values for every 3 dB instead of every 6 dB. I'm not sure if this is clearer (it does make the direction of the scale clearer, at least) or not (because you might have less visual cues that the range is smaller).

Edit: BETA002 had an issue with meters showing a percentage, BETA003 is ok again.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:34 pm 

This last beta033 still make window smaller and smaller every time it's minimized and restored.
Still zoom is not remembered after old GUI.
beta003 also disables Reset, load, and Save in Old GUI, i can't fix this now! Skin background is PINK in old GUI after New GUI. AGC is green instead Yellow.. other colors are odd too.
Old GUI 9,91, when you click "Full screen" twice, it does not bring back previous window size.

Edit: Somehow reset, load, save works now in old gui, but still bugged skin(s). It was all fine until i started New GUI. I done factory reset still bugged..
Now i deleted ini and skin still bugged. And yesterday 9.91 worked just fine..wth !? I'm confused.

Edit2: somehow i fixed it. I'm not touching new gui for some time.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:56 pm 

Can we get the 10s integration as a part of the ITU meter, or an option to select between the long-term integration and the 10s integration for display?

There's no way to bypass the processing while using the WEB GUI remotely. If a primary button is out of the picture, perhaps placing a bypass on the Processing Overview popup would be sufficient?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:04 am 

Quote:
There's no way to bypass the processing while using the WEB GUI remotely. If a primary button is out of the picture, perhaps placing a bypass on the Processing Overview popup would be sufficient?
Add /st after the port number and press the bypass button on the old web GUI.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:37 am 

Quote:
This last beta033 still make window smaller and smaller every time it's minimized and restored.
Yeah, I don't (usually) work during the weekend and didn't have time this friday.
Working on it right now, should be fixed in the new beta.
Quote:
Still zoom is not remembered after old GUI.
As I explained, the issue lied in the old gui removing the setting. If you're not on the newest beta of the old gui, the version you're using will keep removing it.
Quote:
beta003 also disables Reset, load, and Save in Old GUI, i can't fix this now! Skin background is PINK in old GUI after New GUI. AGC is green instead Yellow.. other colors are odd too.

Edit: Somehow reset, load, save works now in old gui, but still bugged skin(s). It was all fine until i started New GUI. I done factory reset still bugged..
Now i deleted ini and skin still bugged. And yesterday 9.91 worked just fine..wth !? I'm confused.
We didn't touch any of that code. There's no presets with pink backgrounds, so I have no clue what's going on.
Quote:
Old GUI 9,91, when you click "Full screen" twice, it does not bring back previous window size.
Window state tracking in the old gui is a mess, that's one of the reasons why we're building a new one.
Quote:
I'm not touching new gui for some time.
Well that's too bad, you do kinda bring in all the good bugs :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:22 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Window state tracking in the old gui is a mess, that's one of the reasons why we're building a new one.
It looks like this has always been broken. I went back all the way to version 9.50 and it does the same thing. I think there's a bug in the DPI size handling, anyway, it's the old GUI so we're not going to fix it anymore.
Quote:
beta003 also disables Reset, load, and Save in Old GUI, i can't fix this now!
Loading and saving tries to load and save things based on where you are in the GUI. The location in the GUI is of course different in the old and the new GUI. Because of that, you're coming in on an invalid (empty) page, which is something that we never took into account (and have never before encountered). I can actually still load and save in this situation, but it's untested and kinda undefined behavior. If you encounter this, please go to a valid page first, my expectation is that that will fix it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:32 am 

Quote:
Can we get the 10s integration as a part of the ITU meter, or an option to select between the long-term integration and the 10s integration for display?
The ITU header has two meters.
The first one has the 'entire program' (long-term) variant.
The second meter is a double one: the slow moving part is the 3-second measurement, the fast moving meter is the 400ms measurement.
Quote:
We'll look at that, we'll probably place the button in the navigation bar before the next beta.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 1450 Next