All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous 137 38 39 40 4171 Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:37 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
every time I click the tray icon, Stereo Tool pops up in the background behind all other windows
I see the same thing here, I don't know what changed but this is not intended behavior.
I see. Just thinking, I'm so used to a double-click bringing up a window from a tray icon. Since this is being looked into, would it be possible/reasonable to make a single click on the tray icon bring up the window in the background; and a double click would bring it up in the foreground?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:05 am 

Quote:
BETA063 is available.
It is where is it please?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:20 am 

I put x63 on and have lost all sound, yet it looks like its functioning.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:25 am 

Yep i cant get any sound back going back to 46 which was working had no sound in vst_stereo_tool_64_BETA1002-063.dll

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:33 pm 

Quote:
Yep i cant get any sound back going back to 46 which was working had no sound in vst_stereo_tool_64_BETA1002-063.dll
vst_stereo_tool_64_BETA1002-063.dll & vst_stereo_tool_64_BETA1002-063.vst3 work excellent for me in Audition.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:50 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
every time I click the tray icon, Stereo Tool pops up in the background behind all other windows
I see the same thing here, I don't know what changed but this is not intended behavior.
I see. Just thinking, I'm so used to a double-click bringing up a window from a tray icon. Since this is being looked into, would it be possible/reasonable to make a single click on the tray icon bring up the window in the background; and a double click would bring it up in the foreground?
Okay, now I'm noticing that I can't find the window at all sometimes until I "dig" it out from behind a bunch of others. Meaning clicking its normal entry in the taskbar is not possible since the icon doesn't always return after clicking the system tray icon. I haven't found a way to consistently repeat this behavior. But it's with more than one instance of ST, using different executable names.

I originally reinstalled Windows 10x64 onto a new drive to fix hidden taskbar issues. Now I'm having new issues that I don't know are related to my installation of windows or Stereo Tool itself. But since this is the only software with this issue, I'm leaning toward ST; especially within the context of the issue I'm quoting.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:52 pm 

Ok i got 63 running after a fiddle i notice the BIM settings go off the screen so can't read what it says there is no scroll bar. So am clueless what it says i enabled channel 2 in i/o thank you

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:55 pm 

With lowest multiband values for levels (i think -30 db, right?) with RMS option if i want to make the Composite clipper to clip at lowest (1-2db max) i cant, because i can`t bring the bands low than -30db.

The old versions were to -36, which was more good? Any chance bands to can go again to -36 and why not to -40?
The same logic was for the bands steepness, were to 64, now only 32. For me, that is a reducing of flexibility. That is why i was asking at least 48, it`s already good enough.

The same logic is with Drive of Multiband. Was to +40, now only +25. May be an increase to +32? Ok, this is the less important thing, but other two in my opinion must have the values i suggest.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:00 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Ok i got 63 running after a fiddle i notice the BIM settings go off the screen so can't read what it says there is no scroll bar. So am clueless what it says i enabled channel 2 in i/o thank you
Where do you see the BIMP settings off the screen? That sounds like a bug, so please report it with proper details (how are you using it etc) so we can check it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:55 pm 

I just tried to use the latest VST2 64-bit version together with Adobe Audition in Windows 11. But unfortunately this was impossible for me for the following reasons:

I use a larger screen scaling and not the default 100 percent but 125. This is because I have a smaller screen. Unfortunately, I have the problem that the stereo tool is rendered incorrectly or too large. I have no access to the cancel and apply button at the bottom of the plugin. By the way, I can't see this button at all.

I have also tried to change the size information provided in Stereotool, such as width and height. But these were reset after the next plugin start. Only the scaling available in StereoTool I could change, but that didn't help, because the window is simply displayed too large, and thus I can't work with it at all. It was therefore not possible for me to work with it in any meaningful way on a resolution of 1080p with a scaling of 125 percent.

That's why I wanted to try the VST3 version. But here I got along even less. Immediately after running the plugin, Adobe Audition completely just crashed with no feedback. The plugin was not even displayed to me.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous 137 38 39 40 4171 Next