All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:18 pm 

Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:04 am
Posts: 54
Okay thankts. I thought with working the “live” working version. With good luck the beta is now live on air.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:03 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:40 am
Posts: 10086
BETA020 is posted! Most important change is that the 32 bit Pi MicroMPX version doesn't crash anymore when you're using V4 encoding. There was a compiler bug (at least I think it's a bug) that caused some weird and just wrong code to be generated, we're working around that now. And the preset list in Stereo Tool which broke in the previous beta should function normally again, both in the native and the web interface.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:07 pm 

Joined: Thu May 14, 2020 6:59 pm
Posts: 17
Quote:
BETA020 is posted! Most important change is that the 32 bit Pi MicroMPX version doesn't crash anymore when you're using V4 encoding. There was a compiler bug (at least I think it's a bug) that caused some weird and just wrong code to be generated, we're working around that now. And the preset list in Stereo Tool which broke in the previous beta should function normally again, both in the native and the web interface.
Hans, will we see any new preset updates? Will Stereo tool get presets like: HotAC, rock, jazz, chr, dense, and classical?


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:40 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:40 am
Posts: 10086
THE MICROMPX WEB INTERFACE IN THE BETA020 IS BROKEN.

A script has failed during the build, causing URLs to point at the wrong place. So loading the webinterface fails. I will add a check for this in the build script, to avoid this problem in the future.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:48 pm 

Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:46 am
Posts: 18
Quote:
THE MICROMPX WEB INTERFACE IN THE BETA020 IS BROKEN.

A script has failed during the build, causing URLs to point at the wrong place. So loading the webinterface fails. I will add a check for this in the build script, to avoid this problem in the future.
Yes, I have sent you a message on fb mensager a few minutes ago about that!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:40 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:40 am
Posts: 10086
BETA021 posted, with working web interface again. One of the compilers generated incorrect JavaScript code and didn't show any errors about it. I've added a check in the build scripts to make sure this won't happen again.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:49 am 

Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:31 am
Posts: 40
Hey,

Thanks for fixing the web interface!

I have a suggestion, there should be an auto-update togglable mechanism for those who want it.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:56 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:44 pm
Posts: 169
Location: Texas, USA
Quote:
Latest version - Beta 022 (January 14 2021)

Downloads
Wow! I see this requires a separate license. Have you narrowed down a price?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:09 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:40 am
Posts: 10086
Quote:
Quote:
Latest version - Beta 022 (January 14 2021)

Downloads
Wow! I see this requires a separate license. Have you narrowed down a price?
Not yet, but since it's a premium feature that nobody absolutely _needs_, and it's intended for larger groups, it's going to be higher than our normal prices.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:42 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:56 pm
Posts: 3610
Stereo Tool Enterprise, is it difference only multi-instance?

_________________
control point


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited