All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:04 am 

EDIT
The version I had uploaded as V1 was not V1 !
It was an older (private) beta version.

That`s why I have uploaded now the correct preset - now called V2 !

Though I still restrict percussion sounds (with the extra benefit of a HQ de-essing already before the LN De-esser) this preset sounds much better with (inexpensive) headphones than my BASE V1/V2 presets.

If you need more loudness then this is your problem and you have to adjust it for yourself.
This preset was created for the boys at home like Brian, myself (and all the other unknown sleepers - female, male, or whatever - reading this forum).

This preset is a Lo-Fi version (using only GUI supported settings in STS) of another preset project (using some non-standard settings in STS) I am working on, that will create much better micro dynamics (punch) based especially on some very strange CF and BB settings.
I don't know if I will ever release that to the public.
At least I will upload some examples when it will be finished and when I have more time.

OT:
It is really cold at the moment in whole Europe (except Athens in Greece ! - only God knows why - maybe, because they burn our money !?).
Keep an eye on the people in the streets !
At such temperatures below -15° Celsius especially older people can die very quickly if they tumble and fall and no one is around to help them up.

Attachments:
's Dynamic Empire V2.zip [3.76 KiB]
Downloaded 502 times