All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:24 am 

I almost never reply to my own posts, but I forgot to ask something here, and that is: Can this preset that sounds this good be made for the adaptive compressor for stereo tool 10.21? Maybe it would sound better than it does now.
Quote:
Quote:
Hi i love the sound from your stream but im getting a load of what sounds like white noise what am i doing wrong to get this clean sound sorry i am new to this so i need a bit of a dummy guide

Thanks in advance
Hi. As a user who has been listening to the sound processing of a radio program for years and who has worked in a radio program for years as a presenter and recorded many commercials and processed the sound, my suggestion when broadcasting a radio program as well as a stream is to not include sound correction as much as with one in advance with the set setting, it processes both music and voice. When the sound repair is turned on and those noises that you mention are removed, the natural sound is killed, so it seems as if part of the music or voice is killed, especially when talking to the program. This is only good if the studio has effects around it such as papers or newspaper scrolling as well as mouse clicking, then in that case a fix is ​​desirable. However, I am in favor of the directional microphone option in that case because it sounds more natural than turning on the sound correction to eliminate the effects of scrolling through newspapers or clicking the mouse and so on. But if it is not possible to buy such a microphone, then this is the only solution. For me, during broadcasting, sound correction is only used in situations where it has to be used, otherwise I don't like it and I like to hear music with noise if necessary, but to hear all the instruments properly. This is just my opinion.