All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:19 am 

If you are looking for very competitive presets for your station look no further!!! The 8 band presets are loud and clear and will make your station stand out! The 4 band presets are lighter and ideal for softer music and news/talk stations.

PRESETS ARE HERE
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/586d8x0ypik2 ... WaPBa?dl=0
CLICK LINK FOR PRESETS

The 8 Band Pressure presets:
AC - Softer version of CHR. Ideal for AC stations.
CHR - Loud and Clear. Ideal for CHR and Hot AC stations.
CHR Dense - Dense version of CHR. Ideal for more competitive CHR stations.
Country - Open and has louder mids and highs. Ideal for Country.
Dance - Similar to CHR Dense but has a different bass sound. Ideal for Dance and Rhythmic stations.
Loud Dense - A very LOUD and DENSE preset. For those who want to be the loudest thing known to man and God.
Rock - Similar to Country but has a different bass sound and not very open. Ideal for Rock, Oldies/Classic Hits and Alternative stations.
Rock Open - Open Version of Rock. Ideal for Classic Rock and Metal stations.
Urban - Heavy bass and a little more dirty and open sound. Ideal for Urban and Hip Hop stations.
Urban Soft - Softer version of Urban. Not so heavy on the bass. Ideal for Urban AC, Rhythmic Oldies, and Gospel stations.
Urban Dense - Denser version of Urban. Ideal for more competitive Hip Hop stations.

The 4 Band Presets:
Classical - Ideal for Classical stations.
News Talk - Focuses more on vocal frequency range. Ideal for News and Talk stations. Not ideal for music!
Smooth Jazz - Ideal for Jazz stations.
Sports - Similar to News Talk. Ideal for Sports stations. Not ideal for music.

Last edited by djnoah225 on Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:31 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:26 pm 

I thought I'd go for the CHR preset as my station plays new music from the last decade but in actual fact, the AC preset works better. Sounds like a commercial station.

Thanks for uploading

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:59 pm 

The AC preset is indeed a masterpiece and works great with any genre.
I've been tweaking the integrated presets for maybe a week and couldn't gen decent enough results. With this preset the sound is already amazing even without tweaking - I've never heard such detailed audio. :shock: 8-)
Still, I played with it for a couple of hours and made it even more balanced (Well I kept the True bass enabled, so for a truly balanced sound it should be disabled), open and detailed. I'm uploading the modified version for anyone who wants to experiment further. :)

Attachments:
balanced&detailed by jasonk&mkpetrov.sts [131.41 KiB]
Downloaded 343 times

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:03 am 

[quote=jasonukradio post_id=74079 time=1689762388 user_id=40660]
I thought I'd go for the CHR preset as my station plays new music from the last decade but in actual fact, the AC preset works better. Sounds like a commercial station.

Thanks for uploading
[/quote]

I updated the presets again. They sound even better then before in my opinion. Check them out

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:00 pm 

These pre-sets are the best I've tried, and I agree, the AC settings are fantastic, as is the entire package. The only change I made was to reduce the AGC Channel Separation from +30 to +20, but that's just personal preference. Thanks for all the hard work on these! - Bill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:48 pm 

Quote:
I updated the presets again. They sound even better then before in my opinion. Check them out
thanks djnoah. the new version of the ac preset in ST 10.10 has fixed my ongoing battle with agc ducking. not sure what setting you've changed but i'm very, very pleased with the sound level right now :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:22 am 

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for uploading
I found that switching to "current AGC" (On 10.10) improves vocals on the AC preset. With this little change the presets becomes unbeatable for mixed content.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:14 pm 

Quote:
I found that switching to "current AGC" (On 10.10) improves vocals on the AC preset. With this little change the presets becomes unbeatable for mixed content.
I'll definitely try this when I'm in the studio next. Thanks for the suggestion.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:43 pm 

Bangin hot preset my friend. We're now using it for our CHR/Main station: https://975thecurrent.com

Thanks! :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:16 pm 

I've tried Rock presets and they're great. I think the others are great too. These rock presets deserve to be found in default presets.