All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:01 pm 

These settings are decent mids and highs are touch to much treble is touch high last the volume level needs to be dropped 3 to 5 db.

I am not a fan of kinda loud with like 35% to 40% to much treble.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:44 am 

Love The Preset AC!
How’s it possible to reduce the treble a bit?
Can anyone help me out to understand please
Thank you

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:03 am 

Quote:
The AC preset is indeed a masterpiece and works great with any genre.
I've been tweaking the integrated presets for maybe a week and couldn't gen decent enough results. With this preset the sound is already amazing even without tweaking - I've never heard such detailed audio. :shock: 8-)
Still, I played with it for a couple of hours and made it even more balanced (Well I kept the True bass enabled, so for a truly balanced sound it should be disabled), open and detailed. I'm uploading the modified version for anyone who wants to experiment further. :)
I like how it sounds, I need the treble to go down a bit. How’s that possible to adjust?

Best regards

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:28 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
I've been tweaking the integrated presets for maybe a week and couldn't gen decent enough results. With this preset the sound is already amazing even without tweaking - I've never heard such detailed audio. :shock: 8-)
Still, I played with it for a couple of hours and made it even more balanced (Well I kept the True bass enabled, so for a truly balanced sound it should be disabled), open and detailed. I'm uploading the modified version for anyone who wants to experiment further. :)
I like how it sounds, I need the treble to go down a bit. How’s that possible to adjust?

Best regards
Try lowering "High gain".

Attachments:
Untitled.png
Untitled.png [ 129.66 KiB | Viewed 3797 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:35 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Best regards
Try lowering "High gain".
Thank you for your update! Highly appreciated

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:27 pm 

when download the ac (STS)and put it in my stereotool VERSION 9.50,i saw they are same as bypass ,all futures are disable, do yoy know why?THX