All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:17 pm 

Quote:
Hi. It's always been like that. With just one file too. The only difference that I've got compared to your case is that at the begining of the file there like a glitch sound. That's with sound forge, and the sound is almost inaudible.
Buut there's an issue like that with the DSP too.
I use AIMP player. Every time I stop a track and then double click on another one to start playing, the begining is alway a tiiiny part of the previous one.

Maybe there's a fix. I don't know.
Thank you for confirming there's a strange behavior.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:44 pm 

Quote:
Do not expect instant classic normalization. It's "Audio processor" Yes you need AGC and clipper or limiter at end. AGC will go up and down constantly. Probably you will not like it when you play some track that have very soft and very loud parts in it.
2+3_Protection_v0.1_Bojcha-HD.sts
But here it is, try it.
Thank you so much for this, It seems your setting is quite popular already as it's downloaded over 100 times!

I've tested this setting on a mix (60 minutes) which has some volume differences is. Some due to transition some due to jingles being added. And so far so good.

I will do some more extensive testing on it. One side question though. Speech detection is enabled and I currently don't have a license for it. On my radio station we don't talk alot (as it should) but is there any benefit of having it enabled then?

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 9:28 pm 

This is a general problem with the stereo tool that part of the previous track is transferred to the audio processing. I solve this by cutting that part at the beginning with isotope rx audio editor. For now, that's the only solution. I don't think that any pressset can solve this, because in my opinion it is a delay in the processing of the stereo tool, and that is why exactly what you mentioned is happening, that at the beginning of the song, part of the sound from the previous song is heard. I hope that the master of bojcha will make a good pressset for Balkan music.
Greetings from Sarajevo.
Edin
Quote:
Hi. It's always been like that. With just one file too. The only difference that I've got compared to your case is that at the begining of the file there like a glitch sound. That's with sound forge, and the sound is almost inaudible.
I use AIMP player. Every time I stop a track and then double click on another one to start playing, the begining is alway a tiiiny part of the previous one.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:38 pm 

Hi, sorry for the slow reply. I believe you're looking for the Relative Startup Level setting in the AGC. It's relatively buried at Dynamics > AGC > Levels > More Levels Settings... > Relative Startup Level. This is for avoiding gain riding at the start of a song when using the plugin version. I hope this helps!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:41 am 

Quote:

If i remember correctly this is an issue with cache, i use old winamp and there is a fix built in for winamp atleast, you need to check a box tho.

I may be totally wrong tho