All times are UTC+02:00

Post subject: Kauan Kubaski present
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:46 pm 

I started from a present that I was modifying but I don't remember which one was more, but I was testing it to increase the loudness considerably with the minimum of distortion but later on I preferred to leave a slightly more natural dynamic. Stereo Tool seems to be good for leaving a clear and bright sound without distorting, but it generates some artifacts in the cuts, partly due to the configuration, although in this last update it is less frequent.

The link is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11LyDQV ... sp=sharing. I couldn't send it here, even sending only .sts of the audio. What is hosted on Google Drive is the complete present.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:49 pm 

Quote:
That sounds VERY well made.... I just have the problem that I dont have the dynamic speed license... Is it possible you could make or get the same sound without that ? I can see its in the AGC but cant find it to turn it off..

All the best

Jess
Thank you! Actually, I don't have the license, which is ideal for tracks with little dynamics at input. I made an update to make the sound more consistent, improving voice perception mainly at high frequencies. I disabled the noise gate because it makes the sound very smooth, but depending on the purpose it can be activated.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11LyDQV ... sp=sharing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:50 am 

Now I was testing my presents more by streaming, with some modifications are two versions: a softer one and another that increases the CPU load. The file is compressed with the two presents.

Attachments:
Kauan Kubaski.zip [201.43 KiB]
Downloaded 326 times

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:29 pm 

It is only necessary to correct the azimuth limit of the normal version (Kauan Kubaski) to 50 μm and speed of 30 μm/s.