All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 12:14 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Something is wrong with Sound Return V4, the audio up and down all time, the fault is annoying.
I have run SoundReturn on my internet radio station for like 4 years now without any problems. Maybe the problems your having are with the newest version of Stereo Tool with changes to the advanced clipper.
No problem is preset, you just not hearing it. And problem is in AGC.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 12:33 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Something is wrong with Sound Return V4, the audio up and down all time, the fault is annoying.
I have run SoundReturn on my internet radio station for like 4 years now without any problems. Maybe the problems your having are with the newest version of Stereo Tool with changes to the advanced clipper.
No problem is preset, you just not hearing it. And problem is in AGC.
It sounds fine I have my computer hooked up to a Kenwood KR 5030 receiver and Polk Audio RT 16 floor speakers I have listened for 40 to 60 hrs and it sound really good

I have tested 20 different setting IMO this one best of everything. I do not want my stream to sound so loud it starts to sound really muffled and I do not want to sound really quite either. A lot of the setting were made with junk headphones or really cheap computer settings.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:11 pm 

Hi all,

This present stopped sounding right a few versions of ST ago, and I wondered if anyone can work out why?

All the bass and treble has disappeared. It now almost sounds like an AM preset.

I'm running it in the new v10 beta and everything looks good on screen - for instance, the old multiband is showing up and looks fine visually.

I've tried changing settings in loads of places but can't seem to find the problem.

It feels like one of those things where someone will know one hidden setting that will make it sound right again, hopefully! 🙏.

If that's you, thanks in advance!

Ben