All times are UTC+02:00

Post subject: Re: VBP
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 11:44 pm 

Updated to v0.02 and added FM version.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 10:07 am 

Sorry if you're too smart BUT this preset if far from a *bad* preset... and in fact it may be one one the top preset for ST 9.40 ! Okay not because i like it (humm okay i like it, and that old vintage FM signature sound) but because it may be the most wanted preset peaople are searching for...
They are all searching for that eighties audio signature sound ! and on this point of vue, you may be the first to make ST Sound like an old "compellor + Texar + orban 8100 + XT2 + Stereo enhancer + cp803" audio processing chain...
whenever you like it or not, let's salute your *excellent* work !

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 6:32 pm 

Quote:
Solo agradecerte Bojcha por el excelente trabajo y es mas que un regalo. este preset se adapta a todos mis gustos o simplemente la música se adapta a tu trabajo. :) ;)

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 7:59 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry if you're too smart BUT this preset if far from a *bad* preset... and in fact it may be one one the top preset for ST 9.40 ! Okay not because i like it (humm okay i like it, and that old vintage FM signature sound) but because it may be the most wanted preset peaople are searching for...
They are all searching for that eighties audio signature sound ! and on this point of vue, you may be the first to make ST Sound like an old "compellor + Texar + orban 8100 + XT2 + Stereo enhancer + cp803" audio processing chain...
whenever you like it or not, let's salute your *excellent* work !
I think that Bojcha was "sarcastic" when said that this is a "bad" preset... BTW is one of my favorities too... very good sounding but "Studio One" latest version (not public yet) sounds much better to me... Just can't wait tohe make it public...