All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:48 pm 

Hey everyone!
I've tried to find Marino's Urban preset post, but couldn't find so here it is. I've updated his radio preset by adding some bass control and I still think, that it is the best preset out there for all around type of radio. Please listen and comment :)

Attachments:
MAJESTIC.rar [2.25 KiB]
Downloaded 617 times

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:29 pm 

Quote:
Hey everyone!
I've tried to find Marino's Urban preset post, but couldn't find so here it is. I've updated his radio preset by adding some bass control and I still think, that it is the best preset out there for all around type of radio. Please listen and comment :)
Hi Masterj,
Nice to hear you appreciate this preset still (although I didn't update the preset for a while). You can find the original post in the Dutch forum viewtopic.php?f=18&t=720&start=20

Many thanks for updating! (no comments, I will listen to it for a while before posting feedback)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:52 pm 

Hey there :) updated to V2. Dunno if it sounds better, but please check it out and report :)

Attachments:
MAJESTICV2.rar [2.78 KiB]
Downloaded 549 times

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:27 pm 

Quote:
Hey everyone!
It's a nice update. I listened to the preset for a while. I lowered the bass boost to 20% or so. Well done! I will post my personal urban 6.0 preset in the Settings repository. You might like it too.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:17 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Hey everyone!
It's a nice update. I listened to the preset for a while. I lowered the bass boost to 20% or so. Well done! I will post my personal urban 6.0 preset in the Settings repository. You might like it too.
Thank you, Marino, for your reply :) Have you tried my V2 or first version? :) in the second i lowered bass bost to 50Hz instead of 120Hz, plus changed some autogain settings and final limiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:03 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey everyone!
Thank you, Marino, for your reply :) Have you tried my V2 or first version? :) in the second i lowered bass bost to 50Hz instead of 120Hz, plus changed some autogain settings and final limiter
Hi Masterj,
Downloaded V2. I will listen to it for a while, sounds promising!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:45 am 

Long time no see, Marino :) Wasn't online here for a while... Anyway, during this time I was getting new ideas on settings and scratching them again. And now I jump directly to V7, because alot of previous settings were rubish and I will not upload previous versions ;)

By the way, this time I disabled all equalizers and bass boosters to get clean rich sound :) Hope you'll like it... Mostly for people with HiFi speakers and Sub, which has enough watts to compensate loss of bass...

And V8 is made for people with smaller subs, who want to push them harder... :)

Attachments:
File comment: Unrar the file
MAJESTICV8.rar [2.81 KiB]
Downloaded 471 times
File comment: Unrar the file...
MAJESTICV7.rar [2.84 KiB]
Downloaded 453 times

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:13 pm 

Ok, updated to V9 for some big bad bass

Attachments:
MAJESTICV9-Sub.rar [2.82 KiB]
Downloaded 475 times

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:00 pm 

V10 for people with smaller subs (pushes them to the limit!)

Attachments:
MAJESTICV10-SmallSub.rar [2.88 KiB]
Downloaded 536 times

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:52 pm 

Quote:
V10 for people with smaller subs (pushes them to the limit!)
I'm not really active with sound processing lately. Shame on me. I downloaded your preset and will try it on a web stream. Thanks!