All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous 119 20 21 22 23 24 Next
 Post subject: Re: StudioOne HD / FM
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:34 pm 

Attachment:
StudioOne_v02.02-HD-11lufs.sts [409.79 KiB]
Downloaded 533 times
Here it is.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:37 pm 

Hello again...

I am trying to open the sound a bit but i lost track....
Can someone point me in the right direction

https://strm.fradiogr.com

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:02 am 

Quote:
Hello again...

I am trying to open the sound a bit but i lost track....
Can someone point me in the right direction

https://strm.fradiogr.com
For anyone interested I found out that if I turn off oversampled limit and clipping I get a cleaner sound! :)
Maybe Bojcha can explain why

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:51 pm 

Good evening,
I'm using your StudioHD config on an FM transmitter. I have the problem that the output level is always 100%, but when I make a fade on the mixer, the level does not change. Only when the fader is almost closed does the level become lower. Can you please tell me where I can change this?

Thank you

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:02 pm 

Quote:
Good evening,
I'm using your StudioHD config on an FM transmitter. I have the problem that the output level is always 100%, but when I make a fade on the mixer, the level does not change. Only when the fader is almost closed does the level become lower. Can you please tell me where I can change this?

Thank you
Change range in AGC. AGC > Drive.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:14 am 

Hi Bojcha!
What a preset! It sounds so clean and right:) i got some newbie questions please,hope to get some feedback.
Which setting should I use to get the input level right -6dB)? Is it in Stereo Tool or do I have to fix this in the computer settings?
I recognized I got a little bit of a ”pumping effect” in the audio when I broadcasted last week. Not extremly though. Any thoughts about that?
Earlier in the post you offered 2 other presets. Are they uppdated too? I have another show where I play dance music and they what this more ”typical cpmmersial radio sound” in the stream. You know this that actually sounds ”compressed” you know. Nerherless what I think about that I want to offer them that sound. Can you give me some advice which settings I shall Edit to get that (not overkilled only a touch of more base and this cpmpressed base sound)?or any preset you recommended to use for this (in a stream not FM)

3. Have you tried to use your preset in Winamp to a file? I tried that yesterday but I felt it not sounded so good as the feed. Maybe that is normal or should this file sounds the same? Is that even possible? I want my show uploaded in Mixcloud using your preset as in the stream I forgot to record:)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:34 pm 

Hey Bojcha! Happy New Year! Are there any updates to this preset? Are you working on any new presets? I'd love to get some updates from you. Hope you're doing great!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:18 pm 

Quote:
Hi Bojcha!
What a preset! It sounds so clean and right:) i got some newbie questions please,hope to get some feedback.
Which setting should I use to get the input level right -6dB)? Is it in Stereo Tool or do I have to fix this in the computer settings?
I recognized I got a little bit of a ”pumping effect” in the audio when I broadcasted last week. Not extremly though. Any thoughts about that?
Earlier in the post you offered 2 other presets. Are they uppdated too? I have another show where I play dance music and they what this more ”typical cpmmersial radio sound” in the stream. You know this that actually sounds ”compressed” you know. Nerherless what I think about that I want to offer them that sound. Can you give me some advice which settings I shall Edit to get that (not overkilled only a touch of more base and this cpmpressed base sound)?or any preset you recommended to use for this (in a stream not FM)

3. Have you tried to use your preset in Winamp to a file? I tried that yesterday but I felt it not sounded so good as the feed. Maybe that is normal or should this file sounds the same? Is that even possible? I want my show uploaded in Mixcloud using your preset as in the stream I forgot to record:)
1. Not much important anyway but because NoiseGate it would be ideal to have input around -6. Idk what is your input.. but tune from there. Idk about pumping, should not happen, maybe source? Next time remember track and send me ;) It might come from WB Compressor after AGC. I tested and tuned that with some nasty tracks so it should be minimal.
2. Yes there is "boosted version" but i kinda ditched that. This preset is everything but not compressed so try some other preset or try to play with general Attack/Release in MB1.
3. No i don't use DSP in winamp but should sound exactly the same!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:21 pm 

Quote:
Hey Bojcha! Happy New Year! Are there any updates to this preset? Are you working on any new presets? I'd love to get some updates from you. Hope you're doing great!
Currently trying to make this preset super fast in MB1 using "dynamic speeds" but still to sound uncompressed. So probably not interesting for major population :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:22 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Currently trying to make this preset super fast in MB1 using "dynamic speeds" but still to sound uncompressed. So probably not interesting for major population :D
I'm absolutely interested. Post some "beta" releases, if you want to. I'll play with them.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous 119 20 21 22 23 24 Next