All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 2124 Next
 Post subject: Re: StudioOne HD / FM
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:00 am 

Quote:
What an amazing preset!
I have 2 questions.
I am using the loud version preset and I noticed that the auto eq is not tuned. In an other version I was using auto eq was tuned but not activated.

I managed by reading this topic to tune the bass how I like. I am trying to lower or make the highs less prominent but I have not succeeded. What is the best way to achieve this.

Thank you
I'm not use the Auto EQ. It's like enhance the highs very much.
I think that you can tune the highs in MB1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:28 am 

Quote:
Quote:
What an amazing preset!
I have 2 questions.
I am using the loud version preset and I noticed that the auto eq is not tuned. In an other version I was using auto eq was tuned but not activated.

I managed by reading this topic to tune the bass how I like. I am trying to lower or make the highs less prominent but I have not succeeded. What is the best way to achieve this.

Thank you
I'm not use the Auto EQ. It's like enhance the highs very much.
I think that you can tune the highs in MB1
Need help to reduce the treble a bit, I tried it in equaliser settings but still finding it out to configure. I’m trying reduce The treble to get rid of the muddy noise.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:06 am 

I can’t understand. What noise? 😲

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:16 pm 

Quote:
What an amazing preset!
I have 2 questions.

Thank you
I made some modifications I think I like. Mainly I added bass removed stereo boost added a mild LR 3d stereo reverb and used the low pass filter to tame the highs a bit. Also decreased the volume of the input signal quite a bit. Can someone please listen and let me know what they think as I can't decide 🤔 www.fradiogr.com
Any further suggestions are always welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:49 am 

Quote:
Quote:
What an amazing preset!
I have 2 questions.

Thank you
I made some modifications I think I like. Mainly I added bass removed stereo boost added a mild LR 3d stereo reverb and used the low pass filter to tame the highs a bit. Also decreased the volume of the input signal quite a bit. Can someone please listen and let me know what they think as I can't decide 🤔 www.fradiogr.com
It sounds good. Add a little bit more Bass. 👍

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:35 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What an amazing preset!
I have 2 questions.

Thank you
It sounds good. Add a little bit more Bass. 👍
Now the clipper drive is at +1.2db if i add more bass depending on the music being played i hear a bit of rumble in some songs.
I am thinking to play with Imersive bass maybe it will correct the problem that some songs sound like they need more bass.
Maybe try to place true bass before the multibands with increased bass drive to see it makes any difference.
Oh forgot.
I removed the LR 3d stereo reverb because although in some songs it sounded excellent on others the sound was muffled a bit. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:13 am 

@foukos
idk how you added bass, but best way is 1st band in MB2 > mix out, or Bass clipper > Drive, or combination of both.
It's all adjusted to be protected. Limiter in band1 (mb2) is doing bass limit and clipper is doing clipping. Anyways, you cant always have ideal whatever you use. Also anything that messes with phase, like immersive bass or basstartdizer or anything similiar, will fix one track but ruin other one that was previously ok.
Even tracks are not ideal, so it is what it is.
About highs, you are first to say that highs are louder in this preset, everyone else usually say it need more highs. However it's not that smart way to tame highs using LPF, try to do it from EQ or, mixout from band 6 and 7 in MB1.

@Trevce
You have some technical problems that you need to fix before you look at sound and presets.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:35 am 

Quote:
@foukos
idk how you added bass, but best way is 1st band in MB2 > mix out, or Bass clipper > Drive, or combination of both.
It's all adjusted to be protected. Limiter in band1 (mb2) is doing bass limit and clipper is doing clipping. Anyways, you cant always have ideal whatever you use. Also anything that messes with phase, like immersive bass or basstartdizer or anything similiar, will fix one track but ruin other one that was previously ok.
Even tracks are not ideal, so it is what it is.
About highs, you are first to say that highs are louder in this preset, everyone else usually say it need more highs. However it's not that smart way to tame highs using LPF, try to do it from EQ or, mixout from band 6 and 7 in MB1.

@Trevce
You have some technical problems that you need to fix before you look at sound and presets.
There was No Technical issues found, as i got support from the companies who provided the equipments & softwares. After their support I inquired you if it is possible to help to get the issue sorted. I reset ST & it’s working now. Obviously if there is a technical issue non of the presets will work! 😄 & it’s pointless running behind sound as the technical issue has to be fixed first. It’s wired that i previously reset ST it didn’t solve the issue.

Anyway thanks for your concern & help

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:41 am 

Quote:
There was No Technical issues found, as i got support from the companies who provided the equipments & softwares. After their support I inquired you if it is possible to help to get the issue sorted. I reset ST & it’s working now. Obviously if there is a technical issue non of the presets will work! 😄 & it’s pointless running behind sound as the technical issue has to be fixed first. It’s wired that i previously reset ST it didn’t solve the issue.

So all is ok now, good.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:45 am 

Quote:
Quote:

So all is ok now, good.
Yes! Thank you so much 😊

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 2124 Next