All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:44 am 

Hi all,

I've been playing with this for a while now so thought it about time to share...

It's based on Bojcha's excellent StarGate preset, but adapted for our environment. It's loud, but also clean and clear, suiting easy through pop genres. Seems to handle the few rock songs we throw at it as well.

I have a FM preset as well, which is also a variation of StarGate and IMO sounds as good as most commercial stations in our vicinity, with the possible exception of SunFM (https://www.iheart.com/live/sun-fm-8178/). I have no idea of what processing gear they use, but it's the best I've heard in a long time.

Anywho, feel free to check it out and see if you're not as EXCIT.D as me about it. Lol.

Our FM preset called EXCIT.R (see what I did there? lol), is in the next post below.

I look back to your feedback.

Cheers,
Baldrick

Attachments:
EXCIT.D.sts [177.48 KiB]
Downloaded 233 times

Last edited by baldrick_nz on Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: "EXCIT.D" Preset...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:16 am 

Here's V2... Lowered output to -1dB and added 2nd core to lower resources, among other minor bugs.

I've also included EXCIT.R, for FM. I'm not overly confident this is as clear as the web version, but if some of you guys could give it a go and let me know what I need to do to make it more crisp I'd appreciate it.

Enjoy!

Attachments:
EXCIT.R.sts [195.96 KiB]
Downloaded 194 times
EXCIT.D-v2.sts [177.49 KiB]
Downloaded 277 times