All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:23 am 

I'm using the command line version and can't find how to change the input gain and output level settings!

(Equivalent to the stand-alone version's I/O -> Sound cards -> Input -> Input gain and I/O -> Sound cards -> Normal Output -> Volume, and the VST version's Configuration -> Plug-in -> Input gain and Plug-in output level.)

Are there a couple of command line parameters I can use for this, or something I can add to the sts file I'm using?

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:02 am 
Site Admin

All these settings follow the .sts file. So, you can change the input (Pre Amp) and output (Post Amp) levels there. There's no "gain" control like for sound card input and output (not yet anyway - I guess that could be useful). I'll put it on my todo list, but it might take a while before we have time for this.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:30 am 

Quote:
There's no "gain" control like for sound card input and output (not yet anyway - I guess that could be useful). I'll put it on my todo list, but it might take a while before we have time for this.
Thanks for your response! Adding those settings to the command line version would be really handy, if you find the time.

(In the end I solved the problem by using a VST host for the plugin version.)