All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:50 am 

I run a internet radio station playing Rap Hiphop R&B Soul Funk Reggae Chillhop Acid Jazz I am looking for setting that will work for my internet station. The settings I am looking for are decently loud nice amount of mids and highs good amount of stereo and I not a fan of a decent amount of treble. I am using the free version on Windows XP please post up your settings do not post setting that will crash the free version on Windows XP.

I like the Warm Smooth Settings by dabeatisflo suggestions for these settings turn up the volume a little turn down the treble some and turn up the mids and highs a little. The Warm Smooth Settings are the best I tired and I have tried 8 others they did not work on my system or were way to loud.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:09 pm 

I am still looking for settings for my Urban internet radio station with a decent amount of bass not to much treble and decently loud for version 7.83 which settings do you recommend??

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:27 am 

If you're still on v7.83 I would recommend to upgrade to v9 in the first place (a lot has been improved in the meantime). It also comes with a bunch of new presets, maybe one of them is to your liking.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:58 pm 

The preset called 'Disco Time 3 v1.0' is my personal favourite. You can search for it on this forum, you'll find it. It does use some features that are only 'allowed' for registered versions, but you can turn those off.