All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 2229 Next
 Post subject: Re: Stereo Tool 9.00
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:54 pm 
Site Admin

Given that MagicRDS - I didn't enable/disable AF method A before - sends multiple strings in one combined command AND has its own way to separate commands etc, that would almost mean that I would need to put in a complete parser, with logic that tells it to ignore AFCH= after an AF=1 etc.... Seems to be a bit over the top... (Anyway, if you really want to, you can already access anything in the interface via the web API and soon also via JSON).

For now, the hex vs decimal issue seems to be fixed, so I'll just leave it like this for now, just need to figure out how to handle the AF Method B data (which wouldn't be easy with what you're describing either, the issue is that I don't understand why MagicRDS is sending the commands that it sends).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:00 am 

Quote:
Given that MagicRDS - I didn't enable/disable AF method A before - sends multiple strings in one combined command AND has its own way to separate commands etc, that would almost mean that I would need to put in a complete parser, with logic that tells it to ignore AFCH= after an AF=1 etc.... Seems to be a bit over the top... (Anyway, if you really want to, you can already access anything in the interface via the web API and soon also via JSON).

For now, the hex vs decimal issue seems to be fixed, so I'll just leave it like this for now, just need to figure out how to handle the AF Method B data (which wouldn't be easy with what you're describing either, the issue is that I don't understand why MagicRDS is sending the commands that it sends).
Okay Hans, I understand where you're going :)
Well, is there a documentation for the web API then?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:36 am 

MicroMPX part of Stereo Tool :D :D :D :D

but how do you register it? (can I use stereo tool license for it? (if it is part of ST it should work?)) there is no help for it and running MicroMPX_Decoder_BETA902-010

shows
$ ./MicroMPX_Decoder_BETA902-010
This is MicroMPX 1.4.0b2.
PortAudio V19.6.0-devel, revision 396fe4b6699ae929d3a685b3ef8a7e97396139a4

2018-07-13 10:29:30.639 critical: You do not have a license for MicroMPX decoder!

also trying MicroMPX_Decoder_BETA902-010 -h it doesn't show any help

Thanks for Anwsering and Best Regards

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:28 am 
Site Admin

Quote:

but how do you register it? (can I use stereo tool license for it? (if it is part of ST it should work?)) there is no help for it and running MicroMPX_Decoder_BETA902-010
Not yet possible... will come soon, but before we start selling we first need to make sure that the combination is stable. So, in other words, get more test data. :)
Quote:
MicroMPX_Decoder is the web interface version. If you want -h to work, try MicroMPX (without anything after it).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:55 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Not yet possible... will come soon, but before we start selling we first need to make sure that the combination is stable. So, in other words, get more test data. :)
Quote:
MicroMPX_Decoder is the web interface version. If you want -h to work, try MicroMPX (without anything after it).
tried command line tool but it also refuses to run without license (how do I paste it in?)
also how can I launch web version then? (it will not launch without valid license)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:58 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
tried command line tool but it also refuses to run without license (how do I paste it in?)
also how can I launch web version then? (it will not launch without valid license)
They should (and on my end, do) work without any license. If you want to completely skip any license checking, use option -X for the command line version. For the web version, it makes no difference. Note: The web version opens in the system tray, so you might have missed it!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:05 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

They should (and on my end, do) work without any license. If you want to completely skip any license checking, use option -X for the command line version. For the web version, it makes no difference. Note: The web version opens in the system tray, so you might have missed it!
nope CMD one crashes without license and with -X option it works (does it play any beeps?)

while Web version crashes from the start and in cmd it does not display anything while in MinGW it displays what I posted before

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:26 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
nope CMD one crashes without license and with -X option it works (does it play any beeps?)
So just to verify: With -X it works? It doesn't exit? Then it must be crashing in the license code...

Can you show the rest of the crash info? (The window is too small)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:58 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
So just to verify: With -X it works? It doesn't exit? Then it must be crashing in the license code...

Can you show the rest of the crash info? (The window is too small)
Podpis težave:
Ime težave: BEX
Ime programa: MicroMPX_Decoder_BETA902-010.exe
Različica programa: 0.0.0.0
Časovni žig programa: 5b457278
Napačno ime modula: MicroMPX_Decoder_BETA902-010.exe
Napačna različica modula: 0.0.0.0
Napačen časovni žig modula: 5b457278
Odmik izjeme: 000eae52
Šifra izjeme: c0000409
Podatki o izjemi: 00000000
Različica operacijskega sistema: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Področne nastavitve: 1060
Dodatne informacije 1: 865b
Dodatne informacije 2: 865b3f15c804175f558d9faada58911c
Dodatne informacije 3: 88a7
Dodatne informacije 4: 88a7cb7e0c6a3a6c46fd7d6b172d185b

V spletu preberite izjavo o zasebnosti:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid= ... cid=0x0424

Če v spletu izjava o zasebnost ni na voljo, preberite našo izjavo o zasebnosti brez povezave:
C:\Windows\system32\sl-SI\erofflps.txt

not sure what is the best way to read this crash report without any debugger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:48 pm 

Hi Hans

Disabling Composite Clipper puts MicroMPX into la-la land - console scrolls with heaps of these...

warning: Received out of range packet 4019170179, but playback timestamp is 4018801815, accepting

Does not recover unless Clipper is turned back on.
Actually if disabled and MicroMPX option turned on in ST, same result. Appears it needs to be on regardless?

Limited success with looping output of MicroMPX into MPXTool to monitor and decode.
Level is fine, Pilot is fine, RDS is fine, pilot modulation 0.0% but getting poor audio.
Frequency sweep tone (assume from unlicensed feature in ST) sounds clean, but audio sounds overdriven (blurry).

Command line used: MicroMPX_BETA902-010.exe -c 8854 -a "Line Out (Breakaway Pipeline 3)" -b 400 -X -g 0.7

Ross

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 2229 Next