All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:55 pm 

Quote:
Bojcha,

Can you please consider adding autoEQ and figuring out how to get look-ahead working so this can be amazing on streaming only situations? I also note you're using legacy mode on AGC. Can that be upgraded to Current mode? Same with the Simple Bass Clipper.

I love the sound of this for my classic hits format.

Thanks!
No and no. I really dont like AutoEQ, sorry. There is already da** 2 multibands where you can already make custom leveler in MB1 and whatever compressor/limiter in MB2, and probably i can make it even better then Auto EQ. Jesse (and some others) already done it and belive me he had hard time to make it to work (Minnesota), chameleon effect.. etc.
Also i don't like current AGC. Spent 3 days to make it to work and there is always some track that is just aplifyed so hard. On top, Hans refuses to fix WINDOW function and to try to add some other things, wich might partialy or fully fix that agc. For example we don't have protection wideband compressor, wich is present in Legacy mode.
Sometimes, and i would say.. many times, it's not point to constantly keep RMS level, especially not at any cost.

What lookahead?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:13 am 

In limiting, there's a mode called limit normal out instead. That's supposedly using look-ahead limiting as opposed to FM clippers. Better for streaming.

I hear you on all the other items. Thanks for the explanations.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:12 pm 

Ah that limiter. There is no look-ahead. Hans using other techniques :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:23 pm 

Thank you Bojcha for the preset, it's my favorite.

I use it on my radio FM and HD version: http://radio98.com.br (98.1 FM)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:56 pm 

Bojcha's

beste Bojcha's

zou u naar mijn prest ook willen kijken en indien nodig aanpassen , we kunnen via pm , even contact leggen zo dat je via teamviewer alles kunt aanpassen , ik heb alle instellen van st van hans namelijk

ik zoek een preset voor mijn webstation namelijk lekker zo als het nu klinkt dan te minsten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:37 pm 

Quote:
Hey Bojcha, here is your classic UE2 profile with my Bass Clipper addition and a few minor FM changes.

Nice.. it has a light MOJO purr... again hoping to give a few people some ideas...
I love this setting for my hip hop station. Is it possible to tweak again with slightly less low end bass, and slightly more punch in the kick range? Just very minor, otherwise it’s perfect

Thanks!