All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:58 pm 

Turns out I made a mistake in resampling. Works fine now. I had interpolation at 4, which is what I used on my GNURadio FM transmitter. "2" seems to do the trick.

I'll be posting the flowgraph as part of the code. It will all be made available here this weekend assuming all goes well, which it is so far. https://github.com/jowijo/FMDT

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:24 am 

Is this project still a thing? I tried doing similar a few years ago using DReaM as the encoder, piped into ST to generate the baseband. The AM version of DRM actually fits within the standard 67kHz SCA section. (+/-5khz)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:09 pm 

At least the repo has been taken offline..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:01 pm 

Quote:
Is this project still a thing? I tried doing similar a few years ago using DReaM as the encoder, piped into ST to generate the baseband. The AM version of DRM actually fits within the standard 67kHz SCA section. (+/-5khz)
Indeed it does, and in GNURadio I was able to utilize a mode A 20Khz signal in the SCA space. I don't quite remember how, but it was rather convoluted and used several different custom blocks which I don't think are maintained anymore. This project is no longer a thing, I'm afraid. Moved on to doing CQUAM (which is complete, and available on my git), and some ATSC stuff.

I looked, and I don't have any of the original GRC files, either.
Quote:
At least the repo has been taken offline..
Yeah. The only two projects I have, are ATSC patches for Opencaster, and my completed CQUAM graph which works with Stereo Tool.

The chief reason I dropped the project, was lack of a VHF transmitter to test with. I had a BladeRF, which was great for testing TV projects, but not so much for FM-based testing. I'd love to get into it again, though I'd shoot for my own digital system as opposed to DRM/IBOC.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:20 pm 

what about AMDS will this ever be started?: https://github.com/jowijo/AMDS

as the only thing I know of can transmitt AMSS is Spark wihch is not free

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:03 am 

Quote:
what about AMDS will this ever be started?: https://github.com/jowijo/AMDS

as the only thing I know of can transmitt AMSS is Spark wihch is not free
Super-late reply time. No, it will not be finished as I cancelled it several months ago. Not enough interest for anything I do. Sorry.