Not sure whats been done, but I think you've worked on the chimpmunks - thats good
Simpler interface is looking good.
I noticed something this time .. if I turn the pre-amp and post-amp to zero, the input level
meter still registers signal coming in. I suppose it's measuring input before it goes through
any processes. Also, I noticed in that position that the CPU doesn't change much on usage.
I suppose it's because the stages are active no matter if it's processing a signal or not.
If I had to guess, I would say that it's the buffering thats keeping the CPU at 30%.
Didn't notice any new bugs.
I'm not sure -- but, I think the pre-limiter has a problem. I turned it off and substituted
a stand-alone limiter just before Stereo Tool. I set it for 6db on threshold, 0db out and
set the pre-amp slider to 2.5.
These settings were basically equal in volume between the two. What I noticed, is that
the pre-limiter seems to have a duller sound -- it's not bad, just noticable. When I listened
to it with the stand-alone limiter -- it was definitely cleaner.
I'm not a computer programmer, so I have no idea how it's pinned out between stages.
I'm just giving my opinions and feedback. (which is worth about 2 cents)