All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:33 pm 

Hi All, new to the Forum. Any chance to have Stereotool on PI 3B work like it was the Winamp plugin, I just need to play music ( no FM , no streaming) possibly from Raspebby PI 3B with Kodi on it.
But I would also explore any suggested combination of OS + player + Stereotool on the PI 3B. HD with files via USB, DAC Audio Card as output to Home HI Fi
Thanks in advance

Franco

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:43 pm 

Considering the 100+ views of this topic in the last 2 weeks, is this discussion worth a comment by the developers? Thanks in advance

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:37 am 

There is a version for Raspberry Pi available from the website. I'm not sure how to integrate it with Kodi. Does it support plugins?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:52 pm 

I don't think so. Can you please send me a link where a detailed instructions about how to install Stereotool on Raspberry? I will need to chose a valid Linux OS ( not LibreElec) and then install Kodi, Jackd2 and Stereotool. Thanks for your help

F

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:10 pm 

OK, I installed Raspbian on PI3, then Kodi, Then downloaded and made executable Raspberry Pi 2 Stand alone Jack version, installed jackd2 ( bat says its already there), ran jackd -d alsa -p 4096 -n 4, ran Stereotool, ran Kodi

I might be missing the way Kodi output goes to Jackd2 and then the setup for Stereotool to output to my HiFiBerry DAC2. Will work on this but in case someone already has the setting thanks in advance

Franco