Something a little like the Whole Home FM Transmitter? Which I've never used. Some help in figuring out what would be best or ideal would be nice.
- What I'm looking for:
- Affordable (budget friendly)
- Hobbyist (residential use)
- Works anywhere on the broadcast band (don't want to throw it away if I move somewhere else when there is free space on the dial but can't select it)
- Semi-ease of use and setup (no soldering required, don't mind assembly)
- Keeps the feds happy when using it and can be left on for days (FCC Part-15)
Like to know what's really out there that and what is fact and what is marketing hype. If people have used something that works well let me know.