All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:51 pm 

Upload a picture of how I think you should use a BH1417 or BH1415 MPX input.
I hope to help, listen options.

http://www.subirimagenes.net/i/130729094741425809.jpg

Edit: Pin 5 is MPX Output

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:28 pm 

Looks correct. Thats where I put my MPX signal in straight from the ST FM MPX output, then you have control on the stereo and RDS...and the composite clippers and all the goodies...

The idea is to transmit with all options by inserting the MPX signal. With out the MPX signal you'll have to relay on the stereoencoder and the clippers that might be in a transmitter. On the small transmitters, these are probably non-existing. It might be a slight limiter before the IC, but they kinda never work as you want them too.

This is the easy cheepy alternative. You want something else, buy some big transmitter with MPX input. I've heard that the "Sinteck EX01 PRO FM MiniStation" can handle MPX, but i can't find anyone to sell me one or even give me the price for it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:59 am 

Quote:
Looks correct.
Ok! ;)
Quote:
You want something else, buy some big transmitter with MPX input. I've heard that the "Sinteck EX01 PRO FM MiniStation" can handle MPX, but i can't find anyone to sell me one or even give me the price for it.
Have you tried asking price on the home page? http://www.sinteck.com.br/quote.shtml
or see who are the dealers? http://www.sinteck.com.br/mapa.shtml

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:55 pm 

Thanks for the input, but the thing is that I've been lucky to be visited a few times from the authorities after receving packages marked "FM Transmitter" from "suspect" parts of the world...so I've tried to go via legal importers...with out much luck.
And I have made requests some time back to the makers and to their official dealers with out to much luck in getting a responce.

But i will continue... Damn the authorities :D Why would they even care what I use the boxes for... FM is about to close anyway, DAB is the new s**t, so why would anyone care about me and a bunch of FM transmitters...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:40 pm 

Quote:
Thanks for the input, but the thing is that I've been lucky to be visited a few times from the authorities after receving packages marked "FM Transmitter" from "suspect" parts of the world...so I've tried to go via legal importers...with out much luck.
And I have made requests some time back to the makers and to their official dealers with out to much luck in getting a responce.

But i will continue... Damn the authorities :D Why would they even care what I use the boxes for... FM is about to close anyway, DAB is the new s**t, so why would anyone care about me and a bunch of FM transmitters...
I hope you can solve it ... ;)

Post subject: fm transmitter
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:07 am 

Hello !I think all Stereo tools have different functionality. And all have specific function in specific area. for Example Stereo Tool 3.0 Special support is provided for (FM) radio stations. So According to me we Download free stereo tools 7.24v, Because it's contain mind blowing feature. :roll:

Post subject: fm transmitter
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:36 pm 

Stereo Tool v2.2.0.7094 is available in free version. Please down load,By the help of internet.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:44 pm 
Site Admin

What are you talking about? That's a completely different program from someone who apparently never checked if the name "Stereo Tool" was already used by someone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:00 am 

Yes i know it's different. After seeing the image of FM transmitter ,I have a question related to BH1417_PLL_Stereo_FM_Transmitter, why we not using the 20 pins chip to connecting the circuit ?. :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:59 pm 

Quote:
Yes i know it's different. After seeing the image of FM transmitter ,I have a question related to BH1417_PLL_Stereo_FM_Transmitter, why we not using the 20 pins chip to connecting the circuit ?. :twisted:
Pin 20??? :o That's the "LPF Time Constant" Left channel, there is a capacitor to ground.
Is inserted MPX signal of ST, after the pin 5, to jump the encoder of MPX of BH1417 justly.
From BH1417 just used the PLL without the MPX. ;)