All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:15 pm 

Hi All,

Setup:

Stereo Tools Standalone / Winamp Plugin
ESI Julia@
Breakaway Broadcaster Processor

Testing for a community radio station

I can't seem to get stereo tools standalone to work with breakaway, sends the pc into a spiralling crash. I can get the rds to work with a pilot when theres no audio and as soon as audio comes into the situation it loses the fm pilot.

My questions are, what settings should I have in Stereo Tools standalone or the winamp plugin version if I want to just send the RDS to breakway broadcaster?????

It seems silly I can't choose to have no input selection in soundcard configuration in the standalone version when I just want to use the RDS, the other thing I don't understand is as soon as the music plays the buffer in standalone on the RDS sending just drops out???? and this seems to be somehow related to the audio input buffer aswell??

Are there ASIO settings im missing etc etc??

So pretty much a little talk though of Stereo Tools RDS only with breakaway broadcast processor would make me a happy bunny :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:45 am 

Hello mcbreeza.

I think it can be done easy using VAC's or Breakaway Pipeline. But maybe it's best to ask at their forum instead.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:08 am 

what's VAC please? I had it setup in breakaway and worked fine with airomate but it's figuring the correct soundcard setup and configuration on the standalone ST as what confuses me is the buffer on the RDS output just shrinking once I play music off another source?? And how do I disable the audio input on standalone as that seems to affect all the other buffers when that drops??

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:39 am 
Site Admin

VAC = Virtual Audio Cable. A program to send audio through a fake sound card to another program.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:55 am 

That's spam .. deleted/banned.