All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:49 pm 

Hello guys!
I have a problem that I can not solve. I installed the Stereo Tool on a computer with the following specifications:
Windows 10 64-bit
Stereo Tool 8.14
Intel I3 Processor
Motherboard: Gigabyte H110M-H
Memory: 4GB
Hard Drive: 1 TB
Sound card: Behringer U-Control UCA222 usb sound card
Specifications: https://www.music-group.com/Categories/ ... 22/p/P0A31

Problem:
After installation the Stereo Tool works perfectly with all modules, but its audio is low. The connection diagram looks like this: Mixer -> StereoTool -> Audio Link Transmitter ---> Audio Link Receiver ---> FM Transmitter

With this, the Stereo Tool is not correctly exciting the audio link, this audio link being analogous.

How do I increase the audio volume of it?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:25 pm 

I suspect your problem is in the USB sound interface. More likely than not, it wasn't made to output the level you need.

You didn't say what kind of audio link or transmitter you use, so I can only guess here... but it might be possible for you to raise the input level of one, or both of your audio link units, and possibly also the transmitter.

Obviously, it would be best for you to get an interface that meets the expectations of your link and transmitter. However, there are workarounds.... sometimes.

If you haven't already figured this out, please send more information about your link and transmitter.