All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:57 pm 

Off topic i know but im hoping some one can help here

Streaming metadata from Virtual dj8 to edcast
I require edcast a streaming software to pick up the now playing information from virtual dj 8 which i can find at virtual dj history but it only reads the first line, before i used a program called samcast which used a extra called filepoller which allowed you to send from a txt file but the last line if i connect this file using this program it only reads the first line, i need it to read the last line and update the stream as per samcast also do dnot want it to show the time played just track data as per pics below
Virtual dj has its own streamer but its not good this streams the titles perfectly but i cannot find this as a now playing metadata file

Thanks for looking

Matt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:01 pm 

you have to take file, exernal metadata and then you can take also in a network your textfile...
I use this with jazler and works perfectly for the stream....

Now i'm asking is it is possible to use de metadata from the stream in stereotool?
I mean... in the RDS i have this:

10s:MusicFm 98Mhz in Stereo/\r"\\PC_RADIO-MUZIEK\Jazler RadioStar 2.8\Exports\nowonair.txt"

this is working when the stereotool pc is on the transmitter within the same network....how we can fix this when sterotool turns on an other network or other extern IP from other internetprovider?

music input is a stream, so i use the VLC stream, and the metadata is allready in the stream, so on wich way is it possible to use the metadata from the stream tu put in the stereotool RDS ?