All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:16 am 

Hi ALL - I began using stereo tool only a couple years ago. There have been (3) revisions since I adopted it's use.

Being a musician, my ear is fairly trained for a 'real' sound vs fake. I only use S.T. for my listening as it has simplified the process for enjoying good tunes. I listen and appreciate the entire spectrum of music creation but prefer damn good rock 'n roll. The music created and produced today is superior music crafting that's trending in electronic genres like house, progressive, and chill beats; plus the electronica funk and hip/hop is just brilliant.

My offerings are 6 each for a desktop PC and 6 each for a laptop, they are located at this share-link on Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Essentially, the settings for "Streaming Net" and "Digital Files" are the same settings except the declipper is on for the StreamingNet setting.

There are (3) different sounds: Bright Sound, Warm Sound, and Warmer Sound. Bright is modulated by attack and release compression settings; Warmer and Warm are tuned by adjusting the individual frequency bands but the equalizer is implemented before the band settings in Warmer and after the band settings in Warm. You will hear the differences. I hope you enjoy the outcome!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:04 pm 

Hi tanks for your post regarding best sound in stereo tool. I really want to check your settings but I was unable to get the files from googledrive link you posted. Could you please re post them or send them?

Thanks!!
MArtin