All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:25 pm 

Hello, everyone,

I'd like to throw the following radio stream around.

http://www.antenne.de/webradio/antenne.m3u

Could someone please listen to this one and tell me how to get such a similar sound with the StereoTool? The sound is very impressive and there is a crisp bass. But just for the bass settings there are now various modules of StereoTool, which you can use. Can someone please tell me the easiest way to get a comparable sound? Maybe I can also start with an existing preset. But there are now many here as well. Not all presets seem to fully utilize the recently introduced functions. Therefore, I would be very grateful for the opinion of an expert who is familiar with as many functionalities as possible.

Thank you for your support!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:21 pm 

Hello,

I just wanted to check again if someone has managed to listen into the stream? I would like to work out again what exactly is at stake for me.

Thousands of new features have been added to StereoTool recently. That's really great, and I would like to thank Hans very much for that! With the help of these functions it is possible to recreate the stream. My request now is that someone who knows the new functions well will listen to the stream. I only need clues about what to start with, how to implement a preset that sounds like the stream, and how to use the new features in an ideal way.

I would like to thank you again for all your help and support!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:36 am 

Quote:

I just wanted to check again if someone has managed to listen into the stream? I would like to work out again what exactly is at stake for me.
I think you can get pretty close using the 'Unveil' preset by Bojcha and then tweaking the bass and mid settings in the various places (Multiband). I don't think you will ever get the 'exact' sound because I don't think the sound in the stream you posted is made by StereoTool.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:50 pm 

Quote:
I think you can get pretty close using the 'Unveil' preset by Bojcha and then tweaking the bass and mid settings in the various places (Multiband). I don't think you will ever get the 'exact' sound because I don't think the sound in the stream you posted is made by StereoTool.
Sorry for the late reply. The tips were really worth their weight in gold. The sample comes very close to the whole thing, and thanks to the great new bass functions it is also possible to recreate this sound. Thanks again for that!